This post explains the general guidelines for posting responses to articles.
You may be eligible for cash credits for valid responses to articles. In order to become eligible for points and cash credits, your responses must follow the general guidelines explained below.
1. General messages like "thank you for this article", "good article" etc will not get any rewards.
2. Responses must be relevant and related to the article.
3. Responses must include some details relevant to the article. For example, if the article is about Bill Gates, you must use that name in the response and also it should add more information to the article.
4. Do not repeat all details said in the article.
5. You may ask questions to the author through responses. However, it may not get any cash credits unless the response has some valuable information other than the question.
6. You may write lengthy information, if it adds value to the article. Otherwise, make the response short and precise with the relevant information.