Best Android Tablets with good Camera and RAM
A comparison and review of some of the best Android Tablets with Camera and RAM. Google Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700 are reviewed.
Tablets hold a main part for popularizing the Nano Technology. There are countless Tablets prevailing in this era under the banner of many brands and companies like Apple, Samsung, Google, Fujezone, Karbonn, Asus, Micromax etc and their increasing demand in today's world market has made sure the existence of infinite companies manufacturing the tablets at an immense rate. Therefore, it is difficult to choose the best among the millions.So, I am here with this article to bring infront of you, the the 5 best Tablets which deserve one's attention.
Google Nexus 10
Yet being one of the best tablets ever, Google Nexus 10 comes under the price group of $399-$499 i.e. 25000-3000 INR. This smart Tablet comes with the following features and specifications:
Features and specs of Google Nexus 10
1. Google Nexus 10 has the best cloud media feature ever.
2. It is powered by 2 processors viz. dual-core ARM Cortex A15 processor and quad-core Mali T604 processor for best performance, graphics and multitasking.
3. It has a 10 inch screen with an HD resolution of 2560x1600 pixels.
4. Nexus 10 comes with 2 versions covering the internal memories of 16GB and 32GB respectively.
5. It has 5MP primary camera and a 1.9MP front-facing camera.
6. Nexus 10 possesses about 11 hours of battery backup.
7. The 2 versions of Google Nexus 10 viz. 16GB and 32GB model have the price tag around $399 and $499 respectively.
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 is the ultimate Tablet from Samsung. It comes under the price group of $499-$549. Know the top features and specs of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 below:
Features and specs of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
1. Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 has the all-new S-Pen stylus for the purpose of better and smooth touch experience.
2. Though the tablet is run by Android ICS [OS], it can be upgraded to Android Jelly Belly v4.1/2.
3. Powered by Exynos quad core processor clocked at 1.4GHz, it has a tremendous processing speed and the ability of multitasking.
4. It has a 10 inch touchscreen with an HD resolution of 1280x800 pixels.
5. Note 10.1 comes with 5MP rear camera and a 1.9MP secondary camera.
6. 9-10 hours of battery backup is really an attractive feature of Galaxy Note 10.1.
7. 16GB and 32GB models of Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 cost $499 and $549 respectively.
Google Nexus 7
Again the turn is of Google. Google Nexus 7 is the first tablet brand by Google and is really maufactured for impression and show-off. It is of the following features and specs:
Features and specs of Google Nexus 7
1. Google Nexus 7 is run by Android Jelly Bean v4.2 [OS].
2. Powered by Nvidia Tegra 3 quad core processor, it gives really an amazing fast processing and smooth multitasking.
3. It has a 7 inch screen with an HD resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
4. Nexus 7 supports no rear camera but possesses a 1.2MP front-facing camera.
5. It provides a battery backup of 10 hours approximately.
6. Its 16GB model costs $199 and 32GB model has a price tag of $299.
7. The other features of Google Nexus 7 include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and NFC facility for a better connectivity with other devices.
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Again a tablet from the one and only Samsung comes forth i.e. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2. Galaxy Tab 2 is one among the blessings from Samsung and has enveloped the whole era being a leader from front. It costs around $249 only. Let's have a look on the top features and specifications of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 below:
Features and specs of Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
1. Run by Android Ice Cream Sandwich [OS], Galaxy Tab 2 supports a wide range of apps and games from the Google Play Store.
2. It is powered by TI OMAP dual core processor to provide a smooth functioning of the device.
3. Galaxy Tab 2 has a 7 inch screen with a resolution of 1280 x 600p.
4. It supports 8GB internal memory (ROM).
5. It also supports external memory expandable up to 32 GB via microSD card.
6. A 3MP rear camera is present in it with a great quality for videos as well as images.
7. Samsung galaxy Tab 2 is available online in India at only $180.
Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700
Infinity TF700 tablet by Asus is a reputed tablet coming in the list of five best Tablets prevailing in today's competitive era. It has a price tag of $499-$599 and with its below mentioned features and specs, it has a very high demand in the market.
Features and specs of Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700
1. Run by Android Ice Cream Sandwich [ISC OS], it can be upgraded to v4.1 Android.
2. Asus TF700 and Wi-Fiand 3G versions are powered by Nvidia Tegra 3 quad core processor and Qualcomm Snapdragon dual core processor respectively.
3. It posseses 8MP rear camera and a 2MP front one.
4. It has the battery backup of 10 hours.
5. Asus Infinity Supports a QWERTY keyboard accessory.
6. Its 32GB and 64GB models cost around $499 and $599 respectively.
7. Other features include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity.
This was all about the five best Tablets viz.Google Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, Google Nexus 7, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and Asus Transformer Pad Infinity TF700. There are a lot of similarities between these 5 tablets. Camera pixel quality, model, Android OS and much more are included in them. If you find any mistake or incomplete information in the article or want to know more about these tablets, then feel free to share your ideas and views regarding the article in the form of responses below.