What is an AdSense Host Partner Site?


Are you wondering what is an AdSense Host Partner Site? Read this article to find out what is a Host Partner Site, also called as AdSense revenue sharing site.

Here is the definition of Host Partner Site, according to Google:

"Host partners allow you to monetize the content you create on their websites by linking it to your AdSense account".

Let me explain in detail with some examples. Host Partner Sites are websites that are approved by Google to use Google AdSense APIs to share AdSense revenue with content authors (publishers).

Currently, there are 2 different ways websites implement AdSense revenue sharing with content writers:

1. By allowing you to specify your AdSense pub-id and then using that pub-id in some standard AdSense ad code which is inserted in to your content for a fixed percentage of rotations to share AdSense revenue with you. If the website like to share 50% AdSense revenue with you, your pub id will be used 60% of the times and their own ad code will be used remaining 40% of the times.

2. By using AdSense APIs, the Host Partner website can generate ad code from your AdSense account. Such ad code will have a special tag in it indicating the revenue will be shared between the publisher account and the host account.

Example:

google_ad_client="pub-xxxxxxxxxxxx";
google_ad_host="pub-yyyyyyyyyyyy";

In the second case, the same ad code will be used 100% of the times but revenue will be split between host AdSense account and publisher account as agreed between Google and the Host site, which is disclosed to the publishers as well. You can see the Host Partner Sites which are linked with your AdSense accounts from your AdSense Account Settings page. You may enable or disable access anytime.

Adsense Host Partner Sites

How to become How Partner Site


Your website has to meet strict quality and traffic criteria to be eligible to apply for an AdSense Host API account. As of now, Google requires your site to have minimum 100,000 page views per day to be eligible to apply for Host API account.

Google recently introduced a limitation for AdSense accounts created through Host Partner Sites. According to this limitation, you can use such AdSense accounts only in Host Partner Sites and not in normal websites. However, it is possible to apply for further review and lift this limitation.

Techulator.com uses an approved Host API account to share revenue with our authors. If you don't have an AdSense account, you can apply through our AdSense revenue sharing program and start earning revenue from your policy complaint content posted in this site.


Article by Tony John
Tony John is a professional blogger from India, who started his first Weblog in 1998 at Tripod.com. Tony switched to blogging as a passion blended business in the year 2000 and currently operates several popular web properties including IndiaStudyChannel.com, Techulator.com, dotnetspider.com and many more.

Follow Tony John or read 647 articles authored by Tony John

Related Articles

Review of Amobee In-Text Ad program (Kontera)

Are you looking for reviews of Amobee In-Text contextual advertising platform? Kontera ad network is acquired by Amobee and now they are offering their In-Text ad program under the new brand name. Learn more about InContent Ads by Amobee.

What is the highest AdSense CPC?

AdSense publishers are always looking for higher CPC for their Ads. In this post, I will discuss what is the maximum CPC an AdWords advertiser would pay and what is the highest amount AdSense publisher can get per click.

How to keep your Google AdSense Account in good standing

This article gives important guidelines of Google AdSense account. Google strictly monitors the Google AdSense account to check whether user follows the policies and rules or not. This article gives most common violated policies of Google AdSense in simple language to help those who got their Google AdSense approved recently.

More articles: Ad Networks

Comments

Guest Author: hari12 Oct 2013

Google Adsence Cheque Not recived .issue date september 2013..it's my first cheque.am still waiting for my cheque ...what is the problem??



  • Do not include your name, "with regards" etc in the comment. Write detailed comment, relevant to the topic.
  • No HTML formatting and links to other web sites are allowed.
  • This is a strictly moderated site. Absolutely no spam allowed.
  • Name:
    Email: