Types of issues in Computer systems
There are different types of issues comes in computer systems where, some of them are known and some are unknown. Computer issue may be upon browsing, and some could be without internet connection. We just need to find out which types of computer issue do you face. If you are coming across computer problems that working slow upon browsing? Then, it has to be handled differently.
In case, if you are facing computer's slow performance upon offline or without internet connection, then it has to be handled accordingly. Online working issue is little different than offline? Now you will find so many question on your mind, like, how to solve computer virus issue? How to solve computer problem? How to solve computer hardware problem? These types of question is common to all end users. Find the detail to solve your computer problem here.
Do you know how to make your computer working fast instead of slow or poor performance? If you have some questions in your mind regarding overall slow performance of your computer system then, you may find here some tips to improve your computer system to perform even faster and speed without any issue or struck upon working.
Computer systems configuration
As you know, system can be affected due to various reasons, first we need to ensure that computer system or laptop or desktop or any related device does not has any virus issue. If your computer is of Pentium III and above system and it has good memory capacity then still working slow, then there will be some unknown and known issue or error exist in your system that can be rectified if it is diagnose well.
How to solve computer system slow performance?
We have come across many questions online from various members posting their queries on various sites about computer's slow performance. First of all they would have tried to find out the issue their selves, later they would have shown their system to expert and temporary computer technician, who would have solved it but none of use of it for a long haul. If so, you may find guideline to handle such issue on your computer. Sometime it could be due to Software problem and sometime it can be due to Hardware problem. Sometime chances that your computer system affected with Virus.
There can be many reasons why your computer performing slowly but if you are unable to detect it properly. It is also one of the main issues, how to detect computer's slow performance. To find out computer issue you have to remember few steps, please find below few tips to get rid of slow performance by your computer.
Do's and Don'ts for Computer systems speed performance
1. Try to set Anti Virus to run manually than automatic that slow down your computer upon browsing or offline work. Try to set manually to work and download updates when you required it.
2. If you face computer slow performance online or offline, try to check it by re-starting it.
3. Try to increase your system RAM capacity from 512MB to 2GB or 4GB RAM maximum.
4. You may install CCleaner and run it daily running to delete all the unwanted files.
5. Go to Start->Run-> type prefetch and enter, select all files that shows in another small window, delete them all
6. Go to Start->Run-> type %temp% and enter, select all files that shows in another small window, delete them all
7. Go to Start->Run-> type cookies and enter, select all files that shows in another small window, delete them all
8. Try to delete internet history files upon shutting down your computer, you can set it in IE or other browser options as well
9. Do not keep all heavy size files in C Drive where you have installed OS. It is recommended for you to keep all important and heavy size files in D or other drives that will help you overall.
10. Try to reduce image files, jpg files or other huge size files or temporary files in operating system drive
Hafeezur Rahman P, has joined Techulator in 2011 (formerly known as mywindowsclub.com) and he is a regular contributor at Tech since then, he also part time Blogger. Hafeez continue to help/contribute in various sections of Techulator, and its sister sites like ISC, NewRecruitments and Goaspider etc. Stay tuned and keep reading his posts at various section.
Follow Hafeezur Rahman P or read 39 articles authored by Hafeezur Rahman P
More articles: Latest Tech News
Thanks a lot for these tips. My PC has become really slow and the tips were extremely helpful to me. Thanks once again for sharing these tips.