Crashing problem in Google chrome
Google Chrome is the best browser among all the browsers that are available. But the main problem that persists with Google chrome is the crashing. In general Google chrome has all the features that are very much essential. As a browser it is very much reliable with convenient usage. Crashing issue is the major issue in Google chrome. In this particular resource we will discuss about the salient features of the Google chrome browser and various reasons on why the crashing of the Google chrome occurs.
Salient features of Google chrome
• It is the fastest browser among all the other browsers that are present.
• There is no necessity for the external plug-in to be installed in the Google chrome browser.
• The browser features are very much advanced and are more helpful for the advanced users.
• The general browser features are very much user friendly.
• There are themes that can be implemented in the Google chrome browser to make it more beautiful.
• Advanced add on options can also be downloaded and used.
• The browser gives support and reliability to all the type of internet connections and speeds.
• Google chrome browser gives a minimum load in the CPU.
• It can be downloaded and installed automatically from the internet.
Crashing problem in Google chrome browser
The crashing problem is the major issue in the Google chrome browser. Everyone has reported regarding this issue. This crashing problem may be because of many reasons in a system. Here the following are some of the reasons for crashing problem and rectification of the crashing problem.
• The crashing may be because you would have opened many tabs. If you reduce the tab in the browser the crashing problem can be stopped.
• The major crashing issue comes because when some external applications in the system uses the Google chrome browser.
• When you are creating advanced browser integration in the internet download manager then there is some confusion when the page is getting opened and some of the components are loaded. This stands to the important reason for the Google chrome crashing.
• Some of the external application that are responsible for the Google chrome crashing is listed below
o Internet Download Manager (IDM)
o iS3 anti-spyware (STOPzilla)
o SpeedBit Video Accelerator
o NVIDIA Network Access Manager
o NVIDIA nTune
o NVIDIA Desktop Explorer
o ESET NOD32 Antivirus
o Hide My IP
o Venturi Firewall
• When we open many tabs in the Google Chrome this crashing problem is very common. Many users have also told this as the problem. And moreover the crashing problem is seen very well in the windows 7 operating system.
• In the windows 7 operating system if the Google chrome suddenly crashes then the online support is requested. A small dialogue box will appear requesting you for online support.
• In the recent release of the Google chrome this particular problem of crashing is treated to some extent so that we can tell that it is little bit stable.
• If the Google Company takes some initiative to clear this one particular problem in the Google chrome browser then there will not be any competitive browser equivalent to Google chrome.