14 best Android apps that you shouldn't miss this week to download
Do you get intimidated by the sheer number of apps in the Google Play Store? Don't they simply keep on getting bigger and bigger? Fret not - despite that, there are a few gems that you should check it out. Have a look.
Today, with the advent of the Android devices every now and then, a lot of Android apps too seem to have cropped up. In fact, it has become quite of a norm to release a whole lot of Android apps. While on one hand, it comes as a treat to the Android users, on the other hand, it becomes quite impossible to keep track of all the apps. But worry not, since I will be providing you with the list of apps that have made it to the top of the list and that you should check – no, hold that thought – you should definitely download them.
On to the list –
1. MALClient – If you are a big fan of anime and manga, then, this app is going to be ideal for you. It is a third party app that is known to come handy when it comes to managing your anime and manga list on the site 'MyAnimeList.net'. Besides that, this app also offers you the option to browse your own list along with others. One of the best parts of this app is that it allows you to update your entries of your favorite anime, reading the reviews of the anime and such.
2. Aivon – Applauded by both reviewers and critics alike, arthis app is the best one for identifying photos with the help of artificial intelligence. This app is comprised of advanced capabilities and since it comes in the field of vision, this app hence can recognize anything that you are looking at and will offer you with essential information that you may require. Since this app makes use of artificial intelligence, it has the ability to read facial expressions, the object's color and such.
3. Caledos Runner – If you by any chance are health conscious, and you want to start running or maybe, you want to improve your performance, you can do so with the help of the motivation that this app will provide you. In fact, this app when downloaded will help you to achieve your goals by tracking your performance along with analyzing your results. Let's just say that this fitness app is a boon for the lovers of running.
4. CineTrack – Perhaps the ones who can make good use of this app are the lovers of movies. Besides, who doesn't love movies? If you are wondering what are the current best movies, go for this app as it will help you track the latest best movies which are doing the rounds.
This app will also help you to build your watchlist along with checking the reviews and ratings from many renowned sources such as Rotten Tomatoes, IMDb, to name a few.
5. FireFox Focus – Among this list, this app is the only one which comes out as a browser. Though new, it has won the hearts of many. Known to come with a wide range of features – erasing your history and passwords – this browser is the best that there is.
Everything that you have always wanted in a browser, you are going to find on the FireFox Focus.
6. PlayStation Video – If you have used your PlayStation for purchasing your favorite movies and TV shows, then, this app is ideal for you. With this app, you can watch them. Apart from that, you also have the option to either buy or rent directly.
7. Voxy – If you have always wanted to recommend a movie or a TV show to a friend, you should rejoice in the fact that now, you can do so. This movie rating app will let you share your reviews of your favorite movies or TV shows, while on the other hand, you can also do the same – you can too see the reviews of your friends and save them for later.
8. ES Disk Analyzer – If you want an advanced tool for managing your disk, then, you can opt for this app for your Android device or tablet. This app will help you to find new and large files along with directories on your SD card. Apart from that, you also various features such as cleaning of app junk files, image compression options, to name a few.
9. Shabaam – If you have ever wanted to add sound to your GIFs, you can now do so with the help of this app.
All you need to do is to pick a GIF and then, add the voice to the clip.
10. Assist Me! – If you are a frequent user of Google Assistant, then, you are going to love this app. This app comes off as a shortcut with which you can launch Google Assistant. To use this shortcut, all you have to do is to tap the shortcut on your home screen instead of long pressing the home button. However, in order to use this app/shortcut, you have to have the Google Assistant configured on your Android device and which must be the version Lollipop (5.1).
11. Changes – Forget the name, it's what the app does that counts, right? So, this app – Changes – is the best that you can get if you are a big fan of Android. And if you are a big fan of Android, then, you are going to love a good changelog. So, what exactly is a changelog? For those who are not aware of the term, let me tell you that a changelog is nothing but a list of changes that are included in an update. And this app – Changes – is the one that will help you to keep track of any app updates as well as changelogs in one place.
12. Speed West – Also known as Spit or Slam, Sped West is a two-player card game. To win the game, all you need to do is to be fast and quick with the cards. However, you need to be even quicker with the trigger. Either get all the cards or tap the gun before your opponent does.
13. Advanced Sleep Timer – This app is not your usual sleep timer that most of you are used to seeing in the Google Play Store. The approach is different in the sense that this app is known to play a specified number of songs when the time is met. In that way, the music will end naturally, instead of in the middle part and which, no doubt will wake you up.
14. Bouncy Hoops – This is another Android game app which made it to the list. This game is ideal for those who are lovers of basketball. Shoot, slam, bounce, and swish to become the king of the court in this challenge of a game before the buzzer sounds.
And that's a wrap for today, but do check in this space for the next week's best apps.