Top 10 Mobile Platforms in the US
The app market is growing fast and is expected to keep getting bigger, which is why so many people have been drawn to app development. But, with so much competition out there, how do you ensure that your app will be a profitable one?
The app industry is redefining the way people view traditional marketing and business as a whole. Usually, when you begin producing a service or product that is in high demand, you're guaranteed to make money out of it. And usually, when you have something to sell, you simply create some ads and broadcast whatever it is you're selling on as many outlets as you can. Such traditional marketing techniques usually work just fine. However, in the app industry today, everything we've come to understand about selling and marketing has been turned up-side down.
In today's technologically-driven world, fighting for a piece of the pie in the app industry is a whole new ball game. Developers and marketers are spending a lot of the time analyzing the behavior of individuals, trying to focus their marketing campaigns in the right direction. Through a lot of trial and error, people are finally understanding how to make money with apps, which is easier said than done.
To help get you started on the right foot, here are the top 10 mobile platforms in the US.
1. Appnext offers services that help developers distribute apps to over 490 million unique global users.
2. Fetch focuses its marketing efforts on three key areas in the industry: gaming, retail and travel.
3. ComboApp offers all-inclusive services that include analytics, strategy, creative development, public relations and media placement.
4. Consumer Acquisition has acquired over 40 million mobile app users between Instagram and Facebook alone.
5. Jampp is a data-driven company with offices all over the world. They help customers plan, execute, track and optimize their mobile advertising strategies.
6. Yodel Mobile has worked with a variety of big names, including The Daily Mail Group, Kobo, The Economist and ITV.
7. App Marketing Agentur or AMA provides services such as app ranking boost, user acquisition and retargeting, app store optimization and more.
8. Appency employs an expert team employs an expert team that focuses solely on apps. They provide PR, social media marketing, app analysis and competitive research, and a host of other services.
9. Curate Mobile provides you access to the highest quality traffic in the country. They also focus on metrics and targeting post-installation.
10. Moburst has helped promote dozens of apps to the top 10 list of apps in Google Play and other app stores.
If you're just thinking about getting into app development, or if you have recently developed your own app and are trying to figure out the best way to get it into the spotlight, get inspired by others. There are plenty of successful apps out there – some of which have made more money than hedge funds. Come up with a unique idea, a solid marketing strategy, and get some help from one of the top 10 mobile platforms listed above and you could find your app on that list next.
It's amazing that you can make so much money on app!