How to report Windows 10 bugs to Microsoft?
Did you encounter an error on Windows 10 or found a bug? Help Microsoft improve its new OS by reporting the bug to Microsoft. Learn how to report Windows 10 bugs.
Microsoft has changed the way you can report bugs on Windows 10 preview. Now, you need to use the Windows Feedback app on your Windows 10 computer to report any bugs or give feedbacks to Microsoft.
To report bugs, follow the steps below:
1. Login to your Windows 10 system
2. Click on the Start button
3. In the search box, type "Windows Feedback"
4. Click on "Windows Feedback" app that appears in search results.
5. When the Feedback app launches, select a category from the left and then select a sub-category.
6. The app will display all existing feedbacks and bug reports. Browse through them and check if the bug you are planning to report is already reported by someone else.
If it is already reported, you can click on it and submit more details or specific details of your issue. Click the button "Me too" to tell Microsoft that you too have encountered this bug or have the same feedback.
7. If your bug is not reported already, click on the "New Feedback" button in the bottom.
8. Type your bug report/feedback in detail. Do not provide any personal information since your bug reports will be public. If you like to include a screenshot of any error, you can click on the "Screenshot" button in the screen. When you click on the button, it will minimize the app, allowing you to navigate to other screens and click on the camera button to capture the screen.
When you are ready to give the feedback, click the "Send" button to submit it to Microsoft.
By giving your feedback on various Windows 10 features, you can be part of Microsoft's efforts to build a great OS.
Kudos to the author for explaining the detailed steps for reporting Windows 10 bugs to Microsoft. Since, it is the build phase for Windows 10, many technical experts all over the world would start exploring this latest Microsoft OS. With new bugs identified for Windows 10 Technical Preview, users will be encouraged to share their Windows 10 feedback with Microsoft. This article shall go a long way in making it easier for any one to provide their valuable feedback about Windows 10 OS to Microsoft by reporting bugs in a timely manner.