Key features of Apple iPhone 6, its price in India and review
Dreaming to buy an Apple iPhone mobile in India? Here is a good news for people in India who are eagerly waiting to buy an Apple iPhone 6. Very soon Apple is going to launch iPhone 6 in India. When will it be launched in India and what would its price be? In how many feature variations will it be available? Let us have a look at Apple iPhone 6's key features, expected price in India and it's review.
Very soon we are going to witness the launch of Sixth Generation mobile-Apple iPhone 6 in India. Apple iPhone 6 is going to be larger, slimmer and lighter, yet very powerful and power efficient. It is going to be the slimmest and largest mobile compared to all its other models.
Key features of Apple iPhone 6:
1. iOS 8: Apple iPhone 6 comes with the world's most advanced operating system i.e iOS 8 which makes every experience bigger and better. iOS 8 has new capabilities and functions that lets you do things you could only imagine before, like using Siri to control the devices in your home or using your health and fitness apps to communicate with your doctor. Siri is a hands-free operated feature. Just say "hi Siri" when the device is plugged in with the power source, it will be activated to answer your question. Siri now outputs what users say as they speak for more accuracy and has integrated Shazam support. Saying "What's playing?" will identify what song is playing. In iOS 8, Apple integrated Wi-Fi calling. This service allows mobile phone calls over Wi-Fi. Though this feature may not be readily available in India once the iPhone 6 is launched, but in future we may hope to use it. The other features of iOS 8 include improved Notification Center, iCloud Drive, HealthKit, HomeKit, Handoff, Spotlight & EU Internet.
2. Display & Design: It has got 4.7" Retina HD display that delivers higher contrast, dual‑domain pixels for more accurate color at wider viewing angles. It is the thinnest, most advanced Multi‑Touch display that Apple has ever made. It has got the resolution of 1334 ×750 with pixel density of 326 PPI. The Apple iPhone 6 is encased in an anodised aluminium unibody frame with a black bezel on the front. It is 6.9mm thin, weighs 129g and has got dimensions of 138.1x67x6.9mm.
3. Camera: It has got dual camera. Primary camera of 8 MP with autofocus and dual LED flash lets us not to miss any moments of our life. Its other features are 1/3'' sensor size, 1.5µm pixel size, geo-tagging, simultaneous HD video and image recording, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR (photo/panorama). It has got a secondary camera of 1.2 MP with face detection and FaceTime over WiFi or cellular feature.
4. Processor: It is powered by A8 chip built on second-generation 64-bit desktop-class architecture. Its incredible power is enhanced by an M8 motion coprocessor that efficiently measures your activity from advanced sensors, including a new barometer. The A8 chip manages the applications to give better performance and lets us to use the phone for longer periods of time.
5. Connectivity & Battery: Apple iPhone 6 has got improved 4G LTE network and very good WiFi speeds. With faster LTE, iPhone 6 users can experience faster download and upload speeds of upto 150 Mbps for browsing the web, streaming music, making video calls, and more. It has got 1810 mAh in-built rechargeable Li-Po battery. It can deliver a talk time of up to 14 hours on 3G and standby time of up to 240 hours on a full charge.
6. Security: The next great feature it comes with is the Touch ID technology, which not only lets you to access your iPhone securely but also to approve purchases from iTunes, iBooks and App Store without the need of entering your password. No more need of remembering tricky and lengthy password. It also has NFC Apple pay mobile wallet feature.
7. Storage: When it comes to storage, Apple iPhone 6 is available in three variants of 16, 64 and 128 GB of internal memory. It has got a RAM of 1GB which helps in videos and games to run smoother. It does not have any facility of external storage.
Now, what would be the Price of Apple iPhone 6 in India ?
Though Apple has not announced the price of its iPhone in India, iPhone with 16 GB of internal memory would cost you around 60,000 Rs and with 64 GB internal memory would cost you around 78,000 Rs.
1. Apple iPhone 6 has the worlds most advanced operating system iOS 8 which comes with amazing features like Siri, HealthKit & many more.
2. 4G LTE connectivity with speeds of upto 150 Mbps.
3. Dual-core 1.4 GHz Apple A8 chipset, M8 motion co-processor, PowerVR GX6450 GPU & 1GB of RAM
4. It is slimmer(6.9mm thin) and lighter in weight(129g).
5. Touch ID fingerprint sensor for securing your phone and to approve purchases from App Store. This sensor is built into the Home button.
6. New Barometer sensor for tracking elevation.
7. 4.7" Retina HD display with a resolution of 1334 x 750px and pixel density of 326ppi.
8. Primary Camera of 8MP with True tone LED flash, phase detection, auto focus, 1080p video recording and Geo-tagging feature.
Negatives: Though we had many expectations from Apple with the release of its iPhone 6, it certainly lags in few of the features.
1. It has got a 1810 mAh inbuilt rechargeable Li-Po battery. The battery is not so huge and drains out easily. No user-replaceable battery.
2. The phone is not liquid and dust resistant. The competitors of Apple like Sony & Samsung are releasing their liquid and dust resistant phones while Apple has not released any phone with such feature.
3. It has not got the facility of external storage. Like always, Apple has not featured an external storage facility in its iPhone.
4. Apple has been releasing its mobiles with a camera of 8MP since 4 years. At least in its iPhone 6 release it should have planned for a bigger camera.
5. Lacks in features like wireless charging, FM radio, stereo speakers which makes it look a bit costly.
Finally, I would say, you are free to disagree with my points. Though Apple iPhone comes with many merits, it lacks in few features. Apple has always increased the curiosity of its buyers with its every release. Hope this would also be a big hit in India.