Use Outbound Links to Form Partnerships.
Use Google Search Console Reports to Get Backlinks.
Spy on Your Competitors.
Find Broken Links to Build Backlinks.
Create High-Quality Content That's Link-Worthy.
Publish a Skyscraper Content.
Competitor backlinking is an SEO approach in which you analyze the backlinks of competing websites to recognize the benchmarks for the types, quality, and some of the backlinks you need. This allows you to construct a more robust and more powerful link-building approach on your very own website.
1. Identify Your Main Keywords
2. Identify Your Main Competitors
3. Analyze Domain-Level Competitors with a Backlink Checker Tool
4. Investigate Page-Level Competitors with a Backlink Analysis Tool
5. Analyze Semantically Similar Keywords
6. Pinpoint the Top-Referring Sites