Improving your website's ranking in the search engine result page (SERP) can be done by following these main steps:
1. Optimize your website's content for keywords. Use relevant and high-volume keywords in your page titles, headings, meta descriptions, and throughout your content.
2. Use meta tags correctly. The title tag and meta description of a webpage are important on-page elements of SEO.
3. Build high-quality backlinks. Try to get backlinks from reputable websites in your niche.
4. Optimize your website's technical elements. This includes things like page speed, mobile responsiveness, and structured data.
5. Use alt tags for images. Alt tags help search engines understand the context of images on your site and help users who are using screen readers.
6. Use social media to promote your content. Share your content on social media platforms, and make sure to include links to your website.
7. Use Google Analytics to track your website's performance. Analyze your website traffic, bounce rate, and other metrics to understand how users are interacting with your site.
8. Regularly update your content. Keep your website's content fresh and up-to-date.
9. Use tools like Google Search Console to monitor your website's performance in search engines.
10. Follow SEO best practices, stay up-to-date with the latest algorithm updates, and adapt your strategy accordingly.
I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.