Backlinks or inbound links are very popular and people keep them on their webpages so that the surfer or visitor can go to them and view those pages also if the surfer desires so. But it is successful and useful only when back links are made with a purpose. Just putting a back link where the surfer goes and gets lost or does not like that, is disastrous to the original webpage from where the surfer is directed. So, there are many considerations in putting the back links in a webpage and the primary is that the visitor should get related value addition on the content which is available here and after going to the back link the visitors feels happy that some more related information is available. But, remember, it should not be repetitive but it should be complementing the main content which is available here itself. So, it seems to be a tricky job but if one is interested in good back links then one has to keep the webpage content also of good quality and should put a back link leading to a site of equally goos quality. Doing back linking randomly would not help in long run as surfers have a tendency of discarding junk quickly.
Knowledge is power.
Here are 5 simple steps to take as you begin with SEO link building.
1. Write Irresistible content and share
2. Create profiles on social media, post, and share your content
3. Create a blog on your website and keep in refreshed with significant content
4/ LIst your website on high pr directories with authority
5. Create infographics and share on Pinterest and other PDF content-sharing sites.
2. Use Outbound Links to Form Partnerships
3. Use Google Search Console Reports to Get Backlinks
4. Spy on Your Competitors
5. Find Broken Links to Build Backlinks
6. Create High-Quality Content That's Link-Worthy
7. Publish a Skyscraper Content
8. Use Infographics to Capture Backlinks
9. Start Guest Blogging
Publish "Skyscraper" Content.
Build Links From Outdated Resources.
Use Content Formats Proven To Generate Links.
Publish Ultimate Guides.
Use Branded Strategies and Techniques.
Authority Resource Pages.
Ask Your Partners/Distributors/Suppliers. ...
Ask For Credit Where Credit Is Due. ...
Leverage Brands And Influencers To Share Your Products Or Services. ...
Create Engaging Visual Content. ...
Publish Original Research. ...
Build A Useful Free Tool