1. Avoid long conversations (fewer phone calls, more texting).
2. Don't make calls at places where the signal is weak.
3. Instead of placing your phone close to your body(ear), use a speakerphone or headset.
4. When sleeping, keep your phone away from your bed.
5. When you are not using cellular data or WiFi, turn them off.
6. If you have access to a landline phone, you should use it.
7. While your phone is being charged, do not use it.
8. When chatting for a long period of time, use the eye-protection mode on your phone.
9. You can turn off GPS when you do not need it.