You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Implementing Ads.txt in Techulator.com

We have integrated Ads.txt file in this website with immediate effect to comply with the guidelines from Google AdSense program. This means, if your AdSense account is associated with this site, your pages will show Ads only if your pub-id is included in our Ads.txt file.

Take a look at https://www.techulator.com/ads.txt and make sure your pub-id is included in it. If not, just let us know by posting a message below.

Please note that we will include your AdSense pub-id in the Ads.txt file only if your AdSense account is approved by Google and you are eligible to use AdSense in this site through your content.
    My pub Id is not included. The ID is pub-5945752428416216.
    Live....and Let Live!

Sir,

Adsense displaying the following message for over a month.

Earnings at risk - You need to fix some ads.txt file issues to avoid severe impact to your revenue.

But the problem is, I don't own the website (or) have no control over it.

​Add your publisher ID to the ads.txt file
    expand_less
    techulator.com/ads.txt
    To prevent severe impact to your revenue, copy and paste the following line into each ads.txt file:
    google.com, pub-xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0It may take a few days for changes to update. See the ads.txt guide for more details.

I can't remove techulator.com from my sites list. It asks me to unassign the site from auto-ads custom group settings. But the website is unassigned in the auto-ads custom group settings (the custom group can't be deleted).

Regards,
    M.K.Dan

Delete Attachment

Hi Dan,
    We can add your publisher ID to our ads.txt if you are still getting impressions from there. Please let us know.

Dan,

Your publisher ID is now added to the ads.txt file

Tony Sir,
    I do not find my Google AdSense publisher ID in the list given in the ads.txt file.
    Kindly add my ID : pub-3883499668870332

Paresh Gujarati,
    Ph.D.-Mechanical
    NIT-Surat (SVNIT)

@Tony John sir. Thanks, but now the message shows up for ISC.
    Regards,
    M.K.Dan

Hi Dan,
    On ISC ads.txt is not implemented. So you can consider it as just a warning which won't impact your earnings.

We just implemented Ads.txt on IndiaStudyChannel. So check the file there and make sure your pub-id is included.

@Tony John sir. No, t=my pub-id is not included in ads.txt file of ISC.
    Regards,
    M.K.Dan

Webmasters, I am waiting. Kindly add my ID to the ads.txt
    my ID : pub-3883499668870332

Paresh Gujarati,
    Ph.D.-Mechanical
    NIT-Surat (SVNIT)

• Sign In to post your comments