You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Revenue & Rewards

How to earn money form techulator.com?

Hello everyone, I am new on this website so please tell me how should I begin to earn money. Where and what should I write so that I can get reward points?
    Welcome to Techulator!

Subham, there are different ways by which you can start earning money through this site. It actually depends on your writing skills. If you have good skills in writing technology related articles, you can start right away by submitting your first resource from the Article Section. Otherwise, if you are new to writing articles in this niche you can start from Ask Expert section by either posting interesting tech related questions or responding to one that is not already suitably answered. For each of your contribution, you will get some points as well as cash credits as per its merit that can be withdrawn once you meet a minimum prescribed threshold, once payment is announced.

As on date, the cash credits on Resources & Ask Expert Section is great so far while other sections also give you an opportunity to earn but not as much as you can earn through these two. In addition to all this, there are contests and awards that also gives you opportunities to earn. Check this official announcement thread on Ongoing Rewards in Techulator to know all the ways of earning money in this site.

Do respond back if you have any other query.

• Sign In to post your comments