You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General SEO Questions

How does google algorithm panda and penguin updates affects Keyword rankings?

I should know how does the Google Algorithm Panda and Penguin updates affecting the ranking of keywords in Search Engine Result Pages.
    Google algorithms Panda and Penguin updates were old one or they were more than few years back updates. After that, Google would have updated so many things on Keywords / SERP but not revealed them possibly for various reasons.

To get the relevant result webpages with quality content and without black / white / red hat SEOs on visitors search, they might do different algorithms updates which even tech experts may not aware of it, these days.

Regards,

Bro, I need your help, I am getting the biggest issue on our site page ranking, my site page focus keyword "ISO certification" and "ISO certificate" was coming on 1st page but before last 2 weeks not showing any ranking means it has been hidden. kindly suggest me how can I solve this problem?

Kindly help:-

our site web page- https://www.e-startupindia.com/iso-certification.html

There could be many reasons for it. Few of them given below;

1. Over usage of SEO stuff or SEO tricks.
    2. No regular contribution on those keywords.
    3. Huge bounce rate compare to other websites who are using the same niche - you can Google what is bounce rate and its effects. Bounce rate - the lesser, the better.
    4. It is an international recognized keyword/s, so, compete will be there.
    5. Over promoting it.

So, try to make it natural posts on those keywords.

Regards,

Google Panda is the calculation changes concentrated on getting rid of sites with low-quality substance in query items. ... Google Penguin is the calculation changes concentrated on getting rid of sites who have actualized systems against Google Webmaster Guidelines to help their positioning in pursuit.

Whole SEO is depends on Google Algorithm..Any update's in specific algorithm will definitely affects your website performance..For that you have to be very clear about your content while doing SEO
    I am working as Android Developer having an experience of 5+ yrs in this field.Also work as a Career Counsellor. and love to help other

Panda and Penguin are two different algorithms which roll out to produce most relevant result to the online searches.

Google Panda:
    Panda algorithms affects the websites, which has low quality content, duplicate content, content farming, keyword stuffing and content relevant issues.

Google Penguin:
    Penguin algorithm affects the website, which has low quality backlinks, spam backlinks, irrelevant backlinks and link related issues.

Arul Karuppannan - Digital Marketing Strategist

Each google algorithm update is designed to tackle a specific issue that Google sees as affecting it's search results in a way that it doesn't want. The goal of many ranking changes is to help searchers find sites that provide a great user experience and fulfill their needs.

• Sign In to post your comments