You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Policies & Guidelines

Humble request to all the members of MWC

Hello All,

I would like to request all the respectable members to use appropriate grammar and spellings in their resources. High importance is being given to these aspects which when ignored would bring down the reputation of our site.

Lets contribute with more quality and thus contribute towards higher traffics.

Regards,
    Shivani.
    Hi,

Welcome to MWC as Editor.

Sure, we will take of the grammar and spelling mistake.

Best of luck for your new assignment.

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hi JK,

Thank you.

Maintaining proper grammar and spellings in your resources, makes you gain more points and cash credits. Also, you will not have to the necessity of editing your resources which would be moved to pending state if you miss to maintain those aspects.

Regards,
    Shivani

hello shivani,

Welcome as an editor in MWC and congrats for achieving this milestone, I have before seen you making awareness about the grammer and spelling.

Its good that You hold the work from today itself.

Chirag Sachdeva

Great Shivani keep up your good work.

Dear Shivani,

Grammar & spellings are very important for good status. Thanks for your guidelines. We will do our best.

with best regards
    Vilas

I am taking care of the spelling mistakes and grammer. I will try to maintain the correct spellings and grammar in my resources. You can send the resources with spelling mistakes to pending state and ask them to correct again.

Raghav

Shivani thanks for bringing up this thread to the notice of the members.

Since this is the technology site, utmost care must be taken to post quality and meaningful threads with correct words and grammer.

I hope members will take this in right spirit.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Hello All,

Thanks to one and all for their Wishes.

Its really good to see that members are responding positively to the guidelines being provided. Lets stick to all the guidelines being provided and get benefited individually as well as collectively.

Regards,
    Shivani
    Editor at MWC

Hello Shivani,

Thanks for your suggestion to the members of MWC. I think we have to post quality information in our resources and forums. And also we have to make efforts to avoid silly mistakes in spellings and grammer.

A lot of posts are not up to the mark in forums section. It will be nice if the members take care of these things. I also will try my best to do so.

Thanks

Hi Shivani;
    I completely agree with you that members should use proper english and grammar while posting resources .This is important becuse-
    1.It will help them to get good page rank in search results.An article with spelling mistakes might get lower rank.
    2.It will give good impression about the member posting the resource.
    3.The member will also get more points and cash for such resource.
    4.It will maintain the reputation of MWC.

Krishna Verma

Hi,

Yes the posts without the spelling and the grammar mistakes are considered to be the best resource. There are many international members who are going to access our MWC website. When they find the posts with grammatical mistakes and the spelling mistakes then the quality of the my windows club website will be lost. So it is definitely necessary that every member should focus on the contents that they are posting. It is great if they look after what they have written and check for the errors and after the confirmation they can post it.

There is also one best idea. You can type the contents in the word document that will help you to clear all the errors and after they clear all the errors in their contents then they can post in by pasting it here. Not only in the posts but also in the forum it is necessary that the members should use the proper guidelines. This will definitely increase the standard of our my windows club website.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator, Tamilspider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Hi Balasubramanian S ,
    I adopt this method to type my resources.I first of all write many resources on office and then copy paste them here.There are two advantages of this method-
    1.It prevents occurence of errors in my resources as I get spelling suggestions from office.Thus my resource looks better and also gives a good impression.
    2.Secondly it saves a ot of time and also my internet usage.

Krishna Verma

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.