You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Social Networks

I want to know about Facebook page creation

How can I create Facebook page.i have trouble and I don't know how to create Facebook page

Just go to your Facebook account then go account Information and there you can find Facebook account creation page...

Anyone having a Facebook account can create a page. Generally a page is created for business or forum or in support of something where people will visit and share information regarding it.
    You have to go to menu (three horizontal lines) and select 'page' section and select 'create new page'.
    For customization follow the instructions.

Knowledge is power.

In facebook, we can create a business page and community page. In a header menu click on 'create' and then choose the category of 'Page'. After that, you have two choose between the community page and business page.
    If you want to create your page for your business growth then choose the business category.

Pls don't pull old threads. Any thread older than 15 days to a month is considered old unless active at the time
    Live....and Let Live!

to create Facebook page you have to follow following step

step 1: First you need to sign up and then go to business and then click on create page which is present at the top right hand corner.
    Step 2 : The next thing which come is your business category and community chose the best among the option which point to your business.
    Step 3: acceptance of Facebook's terms and conditions for Business Pages.
    Step 4: Complete your profile like picture, detail of your product and services and so on.

• Sign In to post your comments