You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: General

    Paytm not returning defective item

    I purchased a laptop from paytm and received it in open sealed and a defective piece . As mentioned in the return policy that the seller would return item if its damaged or defective. But they are not responding and asking me to get it fixed from the hp service centre which seems unfair to me. So I asked for a refund or replacement but they are not responding. Please tell what to do.
  • #24401
    It seems your seller is unresponsive. And in this case the best option for you is to contact the PayTM customer care. They can fix the issues with the product refunds and returns. Most likely you'd find that there is a process for asking for refund or exchange in case of the defective item. You have to initiate the process by contacting the customer support. You can get the details on the raising customer support ticket at this URL :

    If above process doesn't get your answer. You can create the support ticket at this location:

    It takes 1-4 days for this process, so do take follow up with them via phone or the customer service email. You can use the email for customer service here:

    In case if you have any issues with the Web based ticket then you can call at following: 0120-3062244. I am sure they can reply to you request. And do give them necessary information about the order to initiate the refund process. It helps if you co-operate with them at this process. Do explain them the situation and the product related information so that they can get more idea on the process.

    Hope this issue gets resolved and you get your money back from the seller.

  • #24404
    You have not indicated whether you contacted PayTM or the seller concerned. If the seller is not responding to your replacement request, you are advised to contact the customer care of PayTM.

    It has been observed that they are prompt to answer such requests. If needed, you can escalate the issue to the concerned authorities.

    If it not resolved, I would advice you to take the matter to social media. Taking it to twitter would be more helpful in getting the resolution.

    Live....and Let Live!

  • Sign In to post your comments