Focusing on Building An Online Empire of Niche Sites Under TechulatorHello Techulator family,
First of all, kudos to the members who have been contributing consistently on this amazing platform. I feel we have a highly talented bunch of writers whose talent can be utilized further
to achieve significant success for the Techulator site, as well as for each of them individually. What I mean to say is that if we are provided good guidance and couple of mentors, this team can create an online empire of niche sites
under the ISC and Techulator banner. The points that I have in my mind are:
1. Identifying few successful bloggers from our members and making them as mentors for guidance to everyone. More importantly, they can be made to come forward and share their
experiences in detail (may be in the form of forum discussions or articles) so that others can learn.
2. Having 2-3 successful bloggers from the outside world who have made a fortune from niche and micro niche sites, to have at least one guest post published on Techulator. May be we can
even run a series of interviews with such bloggers, so that members can get some useful queries answered.
3. From the knowledge gained via the the above two points, we can have couple of guidelines templates to follow for preparing micro niche sites. The reason why I stress on micro niche
sites is that they do not require 100 of articles to rank higher. If you get hold of a good keyword and niche area, you can even get your site ranked high with just 20-25 articles. This would help
to diversify and get many different types of sites ready for generating revenue.
4. And we can focus on using different mediums to generate revenue. For example, have one Adsense niche site (like Kikloginonline), one Amazon affiliate based site (like lasergolfrangefinder), one long-term niche site using other affiliates like Skimlink and Vigilink, and so on.
5. And once a niche site is ready, we can write a detailed case study article about the same on Techulator. Also, for every micro niche, we can have a generic article posted on Techulator. That way, even this portal will get quality content which can prove useful to
budding bloggers and content writers.
6. The objective is to keep expanding and make best use of available resources. The tasks can be divided, like we can have 2-3 experts who focus on finding the low competition keywords and niche areas. Other set of members can focus on writing the articles. And another set of members can focus on SEO, indexing and submission of blogs to different directories, forums, etc.
7. Another great benefit from this activity can be that we will have a team that is able to identify low competition keywords or high CPC keywords. We can even use such keywords to run article contests based on them, that will benefit Techulator as well.
Let me know if the above idea seems feasible to implement on the Techulator platform.