hello Brajamohan panda ,
I think you have the problem in Computer Browser or may be a slow internet connection.
If your Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera etc.)has problem means, you should follow some steps to get rid of this.
#1.Clear your cookies in the Browser.
follow the steps to clear cookies
Delete Cookies in Internet Explorer :
1. Open the Internet Explorer, and click Toolsthen select the Internet Options
2. This will open the Internet Options Window. Under Browsing history in the General tab, click on the Delete button. It will open 'delete Browsing History Window'
3. Here you should Check Cookies, and click on the Delete button.
4. Finally, Click on OK.
5. Then, you can close Internet Explorer.
Delete Cookies in Firefox
1. Open Firefox Browser, then click on Tools and select Options.
2. Click on the Privacy option icon, and then click on the Show Cookies button.
3. To Only Delete a Selected Cookie, Select one or more cookies or cookie folders, and then click on the Remove Cookie button. click on Close.
4. To Delete All Cookies ,Click on the Remove All Cookies button, and click on Close6. Click on OK.
5. Then, you can close Firefox.
Delete Cookies in Opera
1. Open Opera Browser, then click 'Setting' and 'Preferences'.
2. Then click on the 'Advanced Tab' and select 'Cookies' in the left side list.
3. Next click 'Manage cookies' button.
4. It will open the 'Cookie Manger'. Here you can use Quick find option to find the particular cookie and delete that.
#2.Check the proxy setting in the Browser and in the network .
#3. Wait some time and Open the Page again.
#4.Please specify the What type of error you received when you open Google.so that it's easy to answer.
Tech News and more...