You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Google Search Engine

Why Google page donot open

Last 15 days many time Google page don't open,if open when search they don't open .The same problem facing in gmail or blogger.Google has facing some problem?what is the reason?
    Hi,

It may be because of your slow internet connection or sometimes it may happen, but I didn't face any problem it now. Check with Google customer support.

Send a mail to them with what issue you are facing with complete information.

Check the below link for more information

http://mail.google.com/support/bin/static.py?page=known_issues.cs

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Hello Brajamohan,

I think In your browser it must have blocked.
    As i block certain things in my Firefox.
    Must be an error in your computer.

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

hello,

As we know that both the platforms are the Google products and you also know that how much traffic Google website has?

sometimes, it may happen that two clients will get a conflict on the particular server in such a way that both want to access it in a lesser time and this will finally lead to the more wastage of the time, I think with your computer the same case in happening, The customer of Google are so high that it is sometimes becomes difficult to provide the server to the each client.

If anything like that would happen then it would be a problem of the server not the problem with your own computer.So, wait for few minutes and then looking for the server connection, after getting sometime you will definitely connect with your server if your LAN connection with the service provider is OK.

Chirag Sachdeva

hello Brajamohan panda ,

I think you have the problem in Computer Browser or may be a slow internet connection.
    If your Browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox and Opera etc.)has problem means, you should follow some steps to get rid of this.
    #1.Clear your cookies in the Browser.
    follow the steps to clear cookies

Delete Cookies in Internet Explorer :

1. Open the Internet Explorer, and click Toolsthen select the Internet Options
    2. This will open the Internet Options Window. Under Browsing history in the General tab, click on the Delete button. It will open 'delete Browsing History Window'
    3. Here you should Check Cookies, and click on the Delete button.
    4. Finally, Click on OK.
    5. Then, you can close Internet Explorer.

Delete Cookies in Firefox

1. Open Firefox Browser, then click on Tools and select Options.
    2. Click on the Privacy option icon, and then click on the Show Cookies button.
    3. To Only Delete a Selected Cookie, Select one or more cookies or cookie folders, and then click on the Remove Cookie button. click on Close.
    4. To Delete All Cookies ,Click on the Remove All Cookies button, and click on Close6. Click on OK.
    5. Then, you can close Firefox.

Delete Cookies in Opera

1. Open Opera Browser, then click 'Setting' and 'Preferences'.
    2. Then click on the 'Advanced Tab' and select 'Cookies' in the left side list.
    3. Next click 'Manage cookies' button.
    4. It will open the 'Cookie Manger'. Here you can use Quick find option to find the particular cookie and delete that.

#2.Check the proxy setting in the Browser and in the network .

#3. Wait some time and Open the Page again.

#4.Please specify the What type of error you received when you open Google.so that it's easy to answer.

Tech News and more...
    Visit,

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.