Congrats on the successful association of your AdSense account with TEC. You now do not need to do anything - other than continue with consistent contributions. The more you contribute, the better your earnings.
Once you have added this site as an authorized site as instructed by Muddasir, you need to create channels of the various sections of this site in order to know which section is giving you earnings. In case you are not aware of how this is done:
1. Log in to your AdSense account.
2. Go to 'My ads' tab.
3. Click on 'URL channels'.
4. You will see a thin rectangular box '+New URL channel'. Click on that.
5. Now a box will appear in the middle of your screen with the heading 'Add new URL channel'. In that box, you can copy-paste the URLs of this site, one URL per line. So you can put the home page and section-wise URLs too like this:
6. Additionally, you can put URLs of individual posts too. For example, you can put the URL of an article you posted or of an Ask Expert thread where you posted a query or gave an answer.
7. You should also put the URL of your profile page, namely: http://www.techulator.com/member/belide.aspx
Now all you need to do is contribute & check which of the sections is generating earnings for you via the 'Performance Reports' tab at your AdSense account, selecting the day/month as per what you wish to know.