Policies for Revenue Sharing with Core Group Members in MWC
Earlier in the forum thread, Share your ideas to form the rules for selecting TOP 10 core group for revenue you have given your ideas and suggestions. MWC wishs to thank you all for giving valuable opinions. Keeping all your suggestions in mind, we have prepared the final policies for revenue sharing with the core members of MWC. Please find the detail of policies below: -
MyWindowsClub Revenue Sharing with Core Group - Policies:
First revenue share announcement will be made on first week of Sept and then every month. All the AdSense revenue earned from 16 June 2010 to 30 August 2010 will be shared on 1 Sept. 2010 with the core group. All points earned by members during this period will be reckoned for choosing the revenue sharing group.
Initially, we planned to start this program in July itself. However, we noticed that there is no significant revenue yet to share among core group. But many members are contributing a lot. If we share the current revenue which is less than Rs 1000 per month, the core members will get very low revenue when compared with their contributions. But if we wait for few months, to share, we will have a much bigger amount to share for their early contributions.
1. The program starts on 1st Sept 2010. During the first attempt, we will share revenue from all past months and consider all the earned points to choose the core group.
2. We will choose top 10 contributors every month based on the total points earned during previous calendar month.
3. The webmasters Mr.Sathish Kumar and Mr.Abhisek Panda will be included in revenue sharing every month until further announcement, making the total count of core group to 12.
4. The total point earned by all 12 core members will be added together. Then we divide the total revenue to be shared by this total points. This gives the revenue share per point. This amount multiplied by the points earned a member during the revenue share period will be the share of the member.
For example, consider the total points earned during the period by all 12core group members are 24,000. Assume the revenue to be shared is Rs 72,000. This means, the revenue share per point is Rs 3. So, if you earned 3000 points during the period, your revenue share will be Rs 9,000.
5. The points earned from all sections will be considered equally to choose the core group. However, if a person has earned most of his revenue from polls, voting and referrals, he may be removed from the core group for revenue share.
6. Points earned by editors for editing in previous calendar month also will be counted. Typically, points for editing are credited only few days after the calendar month, but it will be still counted.
7. Points earned from receiving virtual gifts will not be counted for this program.
8. Points earned from awards and prizes will not be counted for this program.
9. Both webmasters will be given some extra points depending on their performance as webmaster and their role in leading the site. Such points will be counted for revenue sharing.
10. Our Webmaster and Owner of MWC Mr.Tony John will not be eligible for the revenue sharing.
11. Revenue sharing for core group ends on 30 June 2011 (12 full calendar months from the launch month). The last revenue share will be announced on 1 July 2011.
12. We may launch a new revenue sharing program next year with different rules for the next year.
13. The 12 core group members will be listed in our 'About Us' page. The core group may change every month based on new selections for that particular month.
14. The revenue to be shared include
15. The revenue to be shared does not include the AdSense revenue earned directly by the members through their content. Only the Adsense revenue earned directly by MWC are shared.
16. The expenses of the site like server rent, hosting charges, backup cost, administration cost, software license cost etc will not be deducted from the AdSense revenue to be shared. The 100% revenue we earn from AdSense will be shared to the 12 core group members.
17. Cash credits to be paid to the members for the posts and the prizes offered in the site are not deducted from AdSense revenue. Instead, it will be sponsored by www.dotnetspider.com by using it's sponsored Ad (Ads by LakeQuincy) in MWC. After deducting the cost for cash credits and prizes, the remaining revenue from LakeQuincy sponsored Ads will also be shared with core group.
18. If we discover any additional revenue stream in future, that revenue also will be shared with core group.
19. Members selected to core group should sign an agreement saying they will not remove their content from MWC, will not republish the content anywhere else and will follow the rules set by MWC from time to time.
If any of you have doubt or any other suggestions regarding this policies you can post you response here. We will surely consider your suggestions, as applicable.