You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Policies & Guidelines

Common mistakes by members while posting resources

Dear Members,

First thanks to you all for your valuable contributions. But it is noticed that some members are posting resources that does not matches the guidelines. Please read Resource Submission Guidelines properly before submitting any resource.

Below are some common mistake we noticed in many resources,

1. Every word in title is in CAPS and in some cases title contains some symbols.
    Please read Do not post in all capital letters, use proper casing for posts for more details.

2. Missing of summery or don't have a good summery.
    Please read Use Proper Summery.

3. Use of inappropriate HTML tags. Only H1,H2, H3, H4.., LI, B, I, U tags are allowed.

4. Giving space after heading tags. Heading tags leave a blank space by default. So there is no need to give a blank space again. Please read Use proper spacing between paragraphs and heading in your posts for more details.

5. Writing any message or your name in the resource footer.

6. Use hyperlinks properly.
    Please read Hyperlink rules and creating SEO friendly links

For detailed resource submission guideline Click Here

For other guidelines seeMWC guidelines

Please follow the guidelines and take care of such common mistakes to avoid pending state or deletion of your resources.
    Hi,

I already following all those rules, but still I will be careful in posting the resource, I need to check for the duplicate posts before start posting any article otherwise it will be waste of energy and my precious time and your time to review the article.I will double check on all those rules.

Thanks Abhisek Panda

D.Jeya Kumar(JK)
    MVP
    http://tamilpadamcomedy.blogspot.com

Abhisek Kudos to you for giving tips on how to post the resources for getting it approved.

Well members must follow this to avoid deletions.

K Mohan

The '''Cheer Leader ''' of this site

Hi,
    Very informative article which will be very useful the members.
    It is very important to keep note of these minor things while posting resources.These small things can affect the ranking in search engines to a great extent.I will stress here that unnecessary use of tags should be avoided in the resources.
    Moreover do not repeat the keyword everytime in your resource.This may be treated as illegal by ggogle and your resource might not appear in search engine at all.

Krishna Verma

Hi Abhishek,

Thanks for giving the guidelines for posting the resources on this website. Theses guidelines will really help all the users of this website. Hope all the users have understand these rules properly.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

Hi Abhishek,
    I was not keeping some of the guide lines that you described and some of my resource went to pending state. Now i corrected all and all pending ones are approved. Appreciates your efforts as an Editor.

Regards,
    Hanly Y Nadackal
    --------------------------
    Feel free to message me, if you are having any problems with your computers.

Check Out My Blog

hello,

Thanks for providing this information with us,As when i am submitting my articles keeping this consideration in mind.

With Regards
    Chirag Sachdeva

Chirag Sachdeva

Hi Abhishek,

Well,Thanks for this Guidelines and Tip to post Good resources.

It will really helpful to MyWindowsClub members.

First I don't know about any proper Guideline and post resources and got some Guideline from Editor and Now i follow the rules and make resources based on the Guideline.

Thanks,

Tech News and more...
    Visit,

hi abishek,
    thanks for your valuable information about the common mistakes by members while posting the resources. my resources got rejected most of the time. but, now i understood my mistakes and i am sure that i will not do that same mistakes again. so by following the rules you have said now, i will post my resources and i am sure that i will not get my resources rejected in the future any more.
    thank you,
    regards,
    gopi.s

Hi,

It is indeed a good forum. I dint know some of the guidelines and now i have got idea to follow the proper guidelines. I will keep these in the mind when i post resources in the future.

Thanks & Regards
    S. Balasubramanian
    Webmaster, Chennaispider
    Site Coordinator, Tamilspider

Quote: "There are no accidents" - Kung fu Panda

Excellent tips given by Abhishek.

Abhishek,

You have given very nice suggestions to improve and follow the rules while posting resources. Many members are still committing the mistakes in spite of making this kind of announcements. I hope all the members will follow these rules strictly and adhere to them.

Raghav

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.