Guidelines for posting Ask Experts AnswersHello TEC Members,
It is found that many members are carelessly posting "Ask Experts" answers with many spelling mistakes, grammatical errors and with wrong formatting.
Below are some key points to take care about before posting Ask Experts Answers:
1. Post answers only if you have knowledge about the topic/subject of the question. If you don't have sufficient knowledge about it, you can search online on search engines and then re-post the answer in clear and simple words.
2. Please do not blindly copy paste answers from ecommerce sites or from other websites/blogs.
3. Before you type and the answer and hit the 'Submit Response' button kindly read your answer again and check for grammatical spelling errors yourself before submitting it.
4.Do not make the answers lengthy unnecessarily. Keep the answer short, precise and to the point but make sure you cover all the required points.
5. Use punctuation marks and proper formatting wherever required. Make use of capital letters/ upper case letters only where required.
6. Make use of proper HTML tags like bullet points while submitting the answers.
We offer more Cash Credits and points for answers which are well written after proper research, are detailed and error free.
Keep posting at Ask experts and get cash credits and points!
If you any doubts in your mind, you can clear them by posting a thread in the forum section.
Editor- Ask experts