Introducing Kontera Ad revenue sharing program in MWC
I am happy to announce another revenue sharing program in MyWindowsClub called Kontera Revenue Sharing program.
Kontera is another Ad network, similar to Google. In our experience, Kontera is not so great compared to Google AdSense, but it still an option for people who have difficulty in getting AdSense approval.
If you like, you can participate in both Kontera and AdSense at the same time. However, if you enable Kontera Ads for your posts, there is a small chance that viewers will click on your Kontera Ad and navigate away from your page, who may have clicked on a Google Ad otherwise. A click on Google Ad is typically more worth than a click on Kontera Ad. So, I will leave it to you to choose whether you want to enable Kontera or not. I personally do not enable it for my own resources due to the fear that it will reduce clicks on my Google Ads.
How to enable Kontera Ads
If you like to participate in Kontera revenue share program, follow the steps below:
- Go to Kontera.com and apply for an account.
- When you register, use your MWC profile page url as the website url.
- Get the Publisher Id from your Kontera account.
To find your Kontera Publisher Id, login to your Kontera account. To find the publisher Id, go to the tab "ContentLink Setup" and look at the generated tag. You can find the publisher id from the 4th line in the tag. It will be a 5 or 6 digit number.
- Provide your Kontera Id in the page http://www.techulator.com/members/EditAdSettings.aspx
- If you enter the value 0, the Kontera Ad will be disabled in your content pages. If you leave it blank, we may use our own Kontera Ads. So, if you do want to use Kontera Ads, you may enter 0 to disable showing even our own Kontera Ads.
- Save the value and Kontera Ads will start appearing in your pages.
As of now, we are using Kontera Ads only in resource pages. In future, we may extend it to other sections as well.