If you have forgotten your password, you can break it by adopting the following ways:
1. First of all, you must have a bootable Ubuntu OS CD or DVD or a USB flash drive
2. Then boot the OS from CD or DVD flash drive
3. Don't install Ubuntu, instead choose Try Ubuntu without installing
4. When the OS has completed booting it will show you the desktop
5. Click on Windows folder in the C
6. The restart your system and boot into windows but don't forget to remove the Ubuntu installation CD or USB drive before booting
7. In this window you should type ' net user' (without quotes) and press enter
8. This will list out the user in the system
9. You should type 'net user x Microsoft' (without quotes)
10. Now close the command prompt window and click that user name and type Microsoft in place of password and press enter.
11. Now you can log into your windows account with this password. You should not forget to change your password.
I hope you will now be able to break your password that you have forgotten