Hi member I like the iphon5s features.Specially its camera 8 MP, 3264x2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, and picture resolution.And the other is simultaneous HD video and image recording is my favorite. Regards Qasim
Your content of the thread doesn't quite relate to the title of the thread. However, coming to your question - Apple has finally launched the iPhone 5S after series of rumours and leaks. These are some of the best features of the device:
1. Touch ID finger print scanner is one of the most important and most talked about feature of the iPhone 5S. The finger print scanner is embedded in to the iconic home button of the device which provides additional security for the device.
2. Another interesting feature is the device's ability to record 720p slow motion videos @120 fps and for purest and high quality videos.
3. Another impressive feature is the device's weight. The device it beautifully crafted and designed so that it just weighs 112 grams considering all the serious hardware under the hood and a premium looking design.
4. The device is powered by a powerful 64 bit A7 processor for serious multi tasking and much smoother user interface.
5. The device is equipped with a much bigger battery compared to its previous versions (may be due to the 64-bit processor) and it ensures more battery life out of a already great device.