You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Successfully reached gold level at Techulator and need approval for adsense linkage

Hello Webmaster,
    I have now become a gold level member at TEC. It has been a very nice journey so far and I have enjoyed posting in the various sections of Techulator (though I need to increase my contributions in the Articles section). A big thanks to Techulator and all the members here for giving this wonderful platform for making quality contributions.

I would like to start earning from google adsense soon (via TEC contributions) as I already have an existing google adsense account since 2010 (and have been using it for ISC). Kindly grant me permission to do the same.

Many Thanks in advance!
    Bhakti,

Thank you for being part of techulator.com and congratulations on reaching the Gold level. I am looking for long term association with you in techulator.

Bhakti,
    You can start using Adsense even at the Bronze level. Go to your Dashboard and you will find a link to enter your publisher number there. That will start your Adsense sharing.

Hello Tony sir,
    Thanks for your wishes and I can assure you of a long lasting association with Techulator.

Hello Webmaster,
    Thanks for sharing this information with me. Actually, I had already updated my adsense pub ID here at techulator since I was at bronze level. But, I have not seen any page views or clicks for Techulator contributions so far, whereas I am able to see the same for ISC contributions. Hence, I was under the impression that one needs to be a gold member to be able to earn from adsense via TEC contributions. I hope I will be able to register some clicks for TEC contributions now onwards.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Dear Bhakti You warm welcome in Gold club in Techulator . In this journey , You contributed more useful and high quality contents .

Hello Bhakti,

Great job, my Hearty congratulations to you for becoming a Gold member. Keep contributing good stuff at TEC. All the best.

Thanks,
    Mahesh
    "Technology is today's need. Learn it as much as you can!"

A very good milestone achieved by Bhakti. Congratulations to you on this occasion. You have been so consistent in TEC and I hope you will achieve many more milestones in coming days. Good Luck.
    With Best Regards,

Kokil

Hello Phagu, Mahesh & Kokil Kumar,
    Thanks a lot for your wishes! It really encourages me to do even better.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Bhakti,
    Glad to see you reaching a major milestone with great contributions. Congrats!

Regarding your response #16757: I think the lack of earnings is primarily due to not contributing articles. While Ask Expert questions can get a lot of page views, it does not necessarily translate into earnings. I would strongly advise you to start contributing articles. Even 5-6 good articles in a month can get you great earnings.

Regards,
    Vandana

Hi Vandana,
    Thanks for your encouraging words and wonderful advice. I will try and contribute more in the article section of Techulator.

Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.