Simple technology quiz- Participate and win!Hello members,
I thought of checking your knowledge regarding the technology used in our computers, internet etc. So, I am here with this simple and easy technology quiz to add some fun to the forums sections. All you need to do is to send the correct answers of the questions below to my email id (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Questions to be answered:
1) What is the full form of HTML and HTTP?
2) How many bytes are there in a megabyte?
3) Which command in the Windows is used to delete the files permanently without sending them to recycle bin?
4) What is the extension of the MS word file?
5) A kind of of a program harmful to our PC is known as?
6) When was Windows 8 launched by the Microsoft globally?
7) What is the full form of RAM and ROM?
8) What is the full form of SMTP?
9) Who is the founder of techulator?
10) Name at least two webmasters of techulator.
Rules for participation
1) Only one entry per member is allowed.
2) Mention your name and user id in the email containing the answers.
3) Only one winner will be selected (eligible for the prize).
4) If there is a tie between two members, the member whose answers where received first will be considered as the winners.
5) Members will need to post a confirmation message in the response to this thread after they send their valuable email.
Price detail: Winner will get the virtual gift of ear phones costing 30 points in the gift shop. So, participate and win.
The last date of submission of your email is 02 May 2013