You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: AdSense Issues

Im newbee here dont know what to do...

im here to learn about adsense and how can i earn more money from it im also new to adsense also..
    Mayur,
    Welcome to Techulator.com. You can earn money from here. The major sections are 'submitting technology articles' and Ask Experts section, where you can ask technological questions and answer to the questions asked by other members. Regarding adsense, unfortunately this is not available at present here. If you have your own adsense account, you can use it here.

yes i do have adsense account

You cant simply earn money from your adsense account. You need to submit articles, ask questions in ask experts section, provide answers in ask experts section etc. Then you will gain traffic and you will get adsense clicks. For submitting your adsense publiser Id first of all you need to become a gold level member.
    Sharing is Caring

Mayur, we extend our hearty welcome to you at Techulator. When we are new to any website, we usually do not know what to do and how go about at the website. However, gradually we start learning either from the existing members of the website or by reading various guidelines and help topics given at the website. Spend a few days at Forums Section reading all the important messages here, especially those marked with red pins. Try to improve your English writing skills by reading quality posts submitted by others. Please take care that whenever you type 'i', you must type it as a capital 'I'.

AdSense is a great source of earning money by those who submit quality posts at the website which offer this facility. Google places the ads on your articles or whatever you have posted on the web. When these ads are clicked by some reader of your article or other posts, you get paid by Google per click. The value of the clicks differs from ad to ad. If you can draw more number of readers to your posts, you can earn more AdSense revenue.

"Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

so what do i have to do for get gold membership...??

Hello mayur, very very welcome to techulator for being its valuable member. I have also joined the techulator recently and don't know what I have to do. But after discussing with other concerned members through the forum and seeing their different types contribution in techulator then I know that I have contribute more and more valuable contents to techulator and I will be paid by extra cash from techulator. So I would like to suggest you that you should first contribute good quality articles and then actively took part in ask experts section.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

Hello mayur, If you want to get gold membership then just only contribute more and more good quality contents to techulator.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

okk got it thank you..!!!

one more question i have adsense account but i make this account from my Blogger account is that okk..??

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.