You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Reached at gold level today

Hello techulator members, I am very happy because today I have reached at the gold level . I think that I have crossed the mark of 500 points in a very short time or say 10 days. I am very happy that I my hard work and contribution is successful as I want to share my happiness with all the techulator members. I hope that I will contribute more and more to techulator and soon achieve the next level.

With Regards
    Amit Singh
    Amit, great work done by you within 10 days. Congratulations and wish you all success to reach Diamond level which is near to you, just 5000 points!

Congratulations Amit for reaching the Gold level is such a short span of time. This is the result of your hardwork that you have achieved this target in just 10 days. I hope that you will continue as such in future to earn, learn and serve. My best wishes are always with you and if you need any kind of help, feel free to contact us though the forums or personal via message or email and we will be happy to solve your issues.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Congratulations Amit on reaching the Gold level. You have been very enthusiastic from the very beginning. That, along with your hardwork has paid well to help achieve this level in a very short span. Please continue to do so.

I convey my hearty congratulations to you Amit Singh ji for having reached the Gold level membership. You can make a lot of progress on the website if you improve your English writing skills. Now your next milestone should be to reach the diamond level for which you have to do a lot of hard work. The work also ought to be consistent. Try to improve the quality of your posts.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.