You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

My question is no. 1 in google result!

Hi friends,
    I want to share my pleasure for attaining best result in google search engines. I had asked a question Which is the best media player? which also crossed 1000 organic views few days back and also got Rs. 100 cash award from techulator. Also when I search through a key word, Best media player, Techulator.com appears no. 1 result. Thanks to Techulator and its members!
    Congrats Jebaprincy! This is definitely commendable. Do continue posting valuable content on Techulator.

Congratulations, Jeba Princy, gradually you are making a lot of improvement. You are a very valuable member especially as far as Ask Experts Section is concerned.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Ashley mam and Sukhdev sir, Thank you for your appreciation. I will try to my best in all section of Techulator.

Hello jebaprincy, First of all, very very congratulations for your question that is no.1 in google result. I think that you are very concerned member of techulator. You have recently joined the techulator but you contributed good quality contents in techulator. Keep it up and continue posting good quality contents especially in the ask experts section. It is a very good section to contribute. So best wishes and keep it for your next achievement. It is a very good news for all the techulator members.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

Hello everyone,

Congratulations Jebaprincy you have done a great job and it surely is a proud moment for all the members of Techulator.

Keep it up.

Have a nice day.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.