You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Complaints

Regarding Ask Experts section - Question contents

I have surprisingly noticed that, two of the Ask Experts questions are approved with less contents. Usually contents should be atleast 250 letters. But in these two questions nearly 80 letters are available. How this was possible to post? I want clarification regarding this matter. The URLs are:

Question 1
    Question 2
    Jebaprincy,

There are no minimum requirements for the Ask experts question content. It is better to have more words or content.

Thank you for your response. But when I try post question in Ask Experts sections, the message appears that to increase the content length to 250 for less content. What is the reason for this?

Hi Jebaprincy

Nice to see you in this forum, There is no minimum requirement of Ask Expert section. You can post and earn from the section. IF you provide good content in this section then you can get more traffic and visitors, So try to use SEO tips to Increase your traffic and earning. So try to use best words for Ask expert section.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hello jebaprincy, I think that webmasters has clarified the issue that you have arised through this thread. There is no word limit in the ask experts section as when you post questions in ask experts then it shows that your question should be at least 250 words but I think that it is not necessary to write 250 articles as members can write less letters also than required. I hope that webmasters also clarify this issue soon so I would like to suggest you to wait for concerned members response and continue contribute good quality contents to techulator.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.