You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Google AdSense revenue crossed $100 today.

Hi all,
    Let me share my joy with you since I crossed $100 from AdSense revenue today for the month of the March. A cheque for February has already been despatched to me on March 25th. This would not have been possible if the contribution from Techulator Articles and Ask Experts of about $30 would not have been there. I hope this will be a regular feature now if I continue my contributions to the Techulator at the same rate. YouTube videos have earned a maximum of about 50% in this share of $100. This should encourage the young contributors. The gains can be realized over a period of time and not immediately. It only a needs hard work from our side.
    Congrats Sir,
    Indeed, You deserve more then this. It is really a great boost for you as well as all new techies of TEC.

"People says 143. I say 444 i.e. Love Your Life"

Congratulations sir! It shows your smartwork with Techulator.com. You deserve. Really you are one of inspiring contributor. I wish you to get more from google.

Great work sir! Your hard work is always act as inspiring factor for all contributors of the website.

Good Work Sir

You are really deserving man for this payment, You have lot of experience and we are happy to see you in this site. please participating in this site.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Congratulations Sukhdevji for great achievement. Your heavy contribution on various networks will helping you to earn maximum possible revenue share. Keep Good work going on and wish you all the best for huge AdSense revenue share. Thanks for sharing valuable information with us. You are now our inspiration and boost us to contribute more.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Hello Sukhdev Sir,

Congratulations on reaching the threshold of $100 in Google Adsense. Sir, you are an inspiration to all the members of Techulator and it is amazing to know that you earned such huge revenue in no time. As of now, I have not viewed the videos posted by you on YouTube channel and after reading this post I will surely visit them.

Right now you are leading the points table of Techulator and earning points each and every day is not that easy. It looks easier but I would like to mention that you are pouring your best efforts and all the hard-work which is outstanding. I think you are the only member on Techulator who has contributed immensely and I feel that you have set up a new record in earning so many points within a time frame of one month.

Wish you all the best for your future contributions on Techulator.com.

Have a nice day.

Congratulations sir, It is one of the great news from you who is such an inspirational person to all who are contributing here at techulator. Now people will believe that this too can happen. One need pure dedication and hard work for this type of achievement. I also earned money from Google AdSense but never crossed $ 100 in a single month! Normally two months are required to get crossed over $ 100 for me. This is really a remarkable moment for you. Hope for more in coming future.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Ph.D.-Mechanical
    NIT-Surat (SVNIT)

Hello sukhdev sir, very very congratulations for this great work. I shows your work and contribution to techulator, indiastudychannel and youtube. Again I would like to congratulate you for your this great achievement. It is very good to see that you want to share this joy with us. Your work and contribution will also inspire other member to contribute good quality contents.

With Regards
    Amit Signh

Thats really great,Congrats.I am a new member in here. Being a newbie i am a bit confused.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.