You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Policies & Guidelines

Please do not submit reproduced content

Dear members,

While editing resources, I have seen many members, mostly the newbies, copying the content from other external sources directly and then submitting it as an article in Techulator. Some members just make alterations in the copied material and think that it can't be tracked through the search engine. I would like to say that this is merely a misconception. The posting guidelines of TEC are very strict not allowing you to copy or reproduce a single word from the external sources. So, I request the newbies, not o waste the time of the editors as well as of themselves by submitting such content. It will not affect the Techulator in any way rather it will result in the posting restrictions for those members who are practising such activities.
    Thank You for giving these guidlines it will help the newbies as well as others so that they will not post the copied content. It will be as a warning to those who are posting copied content and I whink these strict guidelines are are required for all so that they will be aware of this in the future as well.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.