You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

I have become a diamond level member today.

I would like to share my joy with everyone that I have become a Diamond level member today when I saw that my score of points had reached 5038. This goal has been reached by me in just about two and a half months time. This has been possible only with the guidance and support of everyone of you. The main contribution towards this score is from Articles Section and Ask Experts Section, where I contributed regularly almost every day.
    Congratulations, Sukhdevji.

Congrats Sukhdevji on being a diamond level member, and for also the member of the week award which was achieved in consecutive weeks. Within such a short span, your contribution to techulator is outstanding .

Congratulations Sukhdevji for great achievement of being a diamond level member. It shows your regular and heavy contribution in Techulator. Really you have done awesome work. Wish you all the best for more success in future. Thank you for sharing good news with us.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Congratulations Sukhdev Sir. You have contributed a lot in Techulator. This is really an encouragement for all the other members.

Hi Sukhdev sir,
    It was great news from you. I really can't believe how could be reach this much top in level. Really you are the example for everyone over here for hard work and dedication. My hearty congrats for your great success over here. Keep on contributing more like this over here.

Hello Sukhdev Sir,

Congratulations on achieving the Diamond Membership. Sir, your contribution is immense and I think that you will reach platinum membership soon.

Have a nice day.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.