You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Blog Reviews

Best Niche to Start Micro Niche Site/Blog in India

Hello,

I am thinking of developing a micro niche site for Indian Traffic.

Please Suggest the Niche to Start such a Blog/Website.

I will not be updating the site on daily basis, So suggest such niches where once added quality articles will have long lasting value and have low competition but high search volume.

Waiting for you replies.

Thanks
    You can either go for health articles or go for Bollywood celebrity bio graphics :)

The following are the best topic to write in any site or blog but they have huge competitors for those niches.

Technology
    General Articles
    Movie
    Finance and Investment
    Education
    Health and Insurance
    Jobs
    Q&A or Expert

We got related to question at Ask Expert section of this site, you can check it for more detail at http://www.techulator.com/experts/2230-Most-profitable-niche-starting-blog.aspx

Regards,

To start a blog the knowledge of niche is very profitable. the useful niche can attract people's interest towards our blog.

I think the best niche will be the following:

Tips related to earning money online.

Articles on modern technology.

Articles on education related topics.

Health and diet related articles.

Sports related articles

Films and famous celebrity based articles.

Money and business.

Modern phones, computers and laptops related material.

Knowledge of modern technology.

Technology is the most profitable and most traffic driving niche in internet. But it needs regular updating and good reviews. If you cant update your blog daily then you dont go for technology blogs. You can choose other niches like movie reviews, health tips etc.
    Sharing is Caring

Above topics are really good, you can do a very good start from it. My suggestion is go for that topic in which you have interest so that you can provide a quality content blogs and you'll enjoy also. Suppose that you have interest in movies and you choose technology articles because technology articles have a good traffic, so you can't enjoy in blogging. And one day you'll bored and leave it. So, first find that what is your interest and in which field you have knowledge and then choose any topic.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.