You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Policies & Guidelines

Poll submission guidelines

Hi members,

We noticed that some members are posting more opinion polls. Some polls have no importance at all and seems to be useless. Members are requested to post only two poll per day. Please try to post good polls containing valid questions.

All members, please follow the guidelines given below for posting a poll question under polls section. Always try to do a search before posting so as to avoid duplication.

Poll submission guidelines:

1)Post poll questions with correct spelling and grammar.

2)Do not post any general knowledge questions in this section. It should be only related to computers.

3)Do not write all characters in UPPERCASE (Capital letters). Only the first letter of the sentence should be in upper case.

4)The first letter of each answer must be in capital letter.

4)Post questions on good topics which will draw attention and is a relevant one.

5)Members are requested post only a maximum of Two polls per day that too only on interesting topics.
    Hi Sir,
    In my opinion these guidelines will surely benefit the members of MWC.
    I Will also suggest you to add the limit of poll submission in the guidelines.

Krishna Verma

Hi Sir,

I think it will be very good if members post good polls.

Hello Shreedhara H,
    I will definitely follow all the rules regarding poll submitting. I my opinion poll submission will be more then 7 for an individual here.

Best of luck
    PAMELA

www.kitu13.blogspot.com/

Hi Shreedhara,

Thanks for giving such an important information regarding the polls guidelines. This is really going to help all the users of this website.

Thanks & Regards,
    Prashant Sultania

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.