You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Testing new feature: Resource Topic Request

We are testing a new feature called "Resource Topic Request". Members or webmasters can suggest topics for writing resources and members can "apply" for those topics. Once your request is approved, you can write resources on it.

If webmasters are posting topics, any member can apply for it. If members are posting the topics, they and others can apply for it but the original author will be given higher priority.

Find the new feature here and give us your suggestions:
    http://www.techulator.com/resourcetopics/
    Thank you Tony Sir for creation of very important section. Now every one has chance to get his/her article approved.
    with best regards
    Vilas

This is a nice feature and this will sure increase the reputation of techulator by increase in traffic as well as quality of article as permission will be given to capable members.
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Ph.D.-Mechanical
    NIT-Surat (SVNIT)

This is an excellent proposal for asking the members to write on specific subjects and with particular titles. In fact this practice could be made a regular feature on Techulator, in order to manage the publication of high-tech resources that are widely searched by internet users. This feature will also give a distinct image to the site that publishes stand-alone quality contents and avoids publication of similar repeated contents in different forms.
    Regards,
    Harish Jharia

Thanks Mr Tony for creating a very useful section to help members to guide them in their selection for topics.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi Tony Sir,
    This is really a nice informative thread from you. This will increase more traffic for the Techulator. Hope all the members would enjoy in this news.

I have written the article on the approved topic "Where to buy Samsung Galaxy S4 in India" and posted it today for review and approval.

Sukhdev Singh

I have posted the article on the topic "Review of ShopGuide.in, a price comparison website" suggested by Mr. Tony. Here is the link to my article:

Review of ShopGuide.in, a price comparison website

Sukhdev Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.