You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Cash rewards and points in resources section

Dear members,

We are training a few new resource editors and many times you may see cash credits and points are awarded improperly. During the training and review process, the cash and points may change several times. Please don't get alarmed to see such changes. We hope to see everything get settled within few weeks.
    Thank for this valuable information.We have full faith with you sir. we will continue our work regularly.

Thanks Tony Sir for informing the members about this. I have seen many members complaining about the change in the cash credits and points of their approved resources. This thread will help them to know the reason behind it.
    "For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Thank you Tony Sir for valuable information regarding cash rewards and points in resources section.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Thanks Mr Tony for the clarification. It would save the authors from unnecessary apprehensions that might have taken please due to the reason you mentioned now.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi Sir
    Thanks Tony sir on the clarification and Infomration.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Hi Tony Sir,
    Thank you for announcing this information to us. This is really great news. I have seen many members creating thread and complaining regarding the cash and points problem in their thread. Now this information will make all the members relief and happiness.

Thanks for your alarm sir. It resolves issue that confuse members about the cash credits.

Thank you tony sir for the clarification about the issue of resources section points and cash. It is very good to see that you have alarmed us about this issue. I hope that the members would not get alarmed from the changes in the cash and points in the resources section. I am also try to contribute more and more good quality contents to techulator. It is very good platform for the students and peoples to earn as well as learn. Again thanks tony sir for clarifying this issue to TEC members.

With Regards
    amit singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.