You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winner Announcements

Article contest on "Micromax A116 Canvas HD" - Winner

Dear Techians,

As per our earlier announcement for "Article contest on Micromax A116 Canvas HD topic", find the winner and consolation winners as follow;

The winner of the Best Article contest on the topic Micromax A116 Canvas HD Article award goes to this article:
    Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs Samsung Galaxy Grand - A comparison. The author of the article is Paresh Gujarati.

Best article is receiving a special cash reward of Rs 500 to the author.

Consolation Prize winners:
    Review and Comparison of Micromax A116 Canvas HD with other quad-core phones. The author of the article is Lakshmi S

Comparison : Micromax Canvas A116 HD Vs Samsung Galaxy Grand. The author of the article is Blogger

Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs Karbonn S1 Titanium – price, features, specifications, review. The author of the article is Sukhdev Singh

Consolation Prize winner articles are receiving a special cash reward of Rs 250 to each author.

Good work from Tech members, thanks to all the participants in this contest and Congratulations to the Winner / Runners.
    Congratulations Paresh for winning the contest on Micromax A116 Canvas HD.
    Also, congratulations Sukhdev Singh, Lakshmi S and Blogger for winning the runner up prizes for this contest. Hope for more such awards in future also.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

Hello everyone,

Congratulations to Paresh who is a winner of the contest - "Micromax A116 Canvas HD".

I would also like to congratulate Lakshmi Madam, Blogger and Sukhdev Sir for winning the consolation prizes.

Have a nice day.

Hearty congratulations to the winners of the "Article Contest on the topic Micromax A116 Canvas HD" I convey my hearty congratulations to the winner of the contest Paresh Gujarati for his article 'Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs Samsung Galaxy Grand - A comparison'. My hearty congratulations also to S Lakshmi for the consolation prize for her beautifully written article 'Review and Comparison of Micromax A116 Canvas HD with other quad-core phones' and to Blogger for his article 'Comparison : Micromax Canvas A116 HD Vs Samsung Galaxy Grand'. I thank the Techulator administration for giving me a consolation prize for my article 'Micromax A116 Canvas HD vs Karbonn S1 Titanium – price, features, specifications, review'.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Congratulations to Mr.Paresh for being the winner of this contest. I also congratulate consolation winners Blogger and Sukhdev Sir for their nice efforts in this contest. Let us participate in every contest announced in this site and make this site a great one.

@ Pravin, Syed and Sukhdev Sir: Thanks for your encouragement.

Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Congrats to all the winners and keep up your pace to achieve more success.

Hi Member
    My all best wishes with you on winning this awards. Keep continue your work.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Thank you all for good wishes. I hope some one else win these type of contest next time. This will sure boost the confidence as well as performance level to the winners.

Normally I write the article based on my possible efforts. I never think of winning this contest. I just wrote the article because Micromax A116 Canvas HD will fetch more traffics. It is truly said that "You will get the higher reward 'Karma' when you do the 'Karma' by remain detached from the fruits." Thanks Techulator

Paresh Gujarati,
    Ph.D.-Mechanical
    NIT-Surat (SVNIT)

Congratulations to the all winners of the "Article Contest on Micromax A116 Canvas HD". Wish you all the best for next contests earn more rewards.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Congradulations on winning the award for best article about the newly released smartphone from the Micromax company that is the A116 canvas HD. It is good to see awarding cash reward of such a big amount which will increase the confident of the writer and also encourage others to win more . I also wish the runners who receive the consolation prize on this contest. Thank for announcing this type of rewards in new site.

Hearty congratulations to the winners and the consolation price winners too.
    Regards
    Ranjan

Hearty congratulations to the winners of the contest. The articles provide a good source of information to the readers. Wish to see many more informative and useful articles penned from the esteemed members.
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

My hearty congratulations to all the winners.wish to see such kind of good reviews and post from them.

Regards
    Jivitesh

Congratulations to the winner Paresh Gujarati for the "Article contest on Micromax A116 Canvas HD topic. Really it is a good topic which is having huge searches. I hope you have also gotten handsome amount for this article from Adsense too.

My best wishes to the runners Lakshmi S, Blogger and Sukhdev ji.

Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.