You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Blog Reviews

Please Review Bigsavings.in

Hello,
    I am Hemant Jain, blogger from pune. I have recently started a coupon cum deals blog for the people who looks for deals online. This is a 3 months old blog and getting 80 to 130 visitors daily from organic. Please can anyone suggest me, about seo and changes to my blog if requires and how can visitors can be increased.

blog: http://www.bigsavings.in

I know there are experienced bloggers here who can guide me.
    Thanks in advance.
    Your blog is good, but earning money and increasing traffic in blog is really a difficult task. Now to your question, some advice for creating blog is as under which will help to increase earning and traffic on your blog:-
    1. Always be in touch with your blog which means that you should regularly post some valuable articles you should not be irregular.
    2. Try to increase traffic increasing traffic will increase your earning chances use Social networking sites like Facebook and twitter for making your post more popular among others.
    3. Try to affiliate with sites like Flipkart and amazon that means you should try the affiliate program introduced by these sites simply put their ads and you can earn money with the help of that.
    Hope that this will help you enhancing your blog.

Hi Himanshu,

First of all welcome to Techulator.

I went through your blog and found that it is good enough. Some of the suggestions which I would suggest you are:

1. There are a lot of banner ads in your sidebar. Please try to reduce the no. of ads as the visitors might get irritated with so many ads. Make sure you keep only good converting offer banners in your sidebar.

2. Make sure that all the coupon codes and deals updated in your website are working. Try to remove coupons as soon as they expire.

3. Focus on Search Engine Optimization of your site. There are hundreds of good resources on this site from experienced people which will help you a lot.

4. Start a blog for your site where you can post good quality original articles related to online shopping. It will help you in getting more visitors and revenue.

Hope this suggestions will be useful for you.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.