You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Glad to join and be a member of Techulator

I joined this site at the begining of this month and I'm glad I did so. I've noticed that more points and credits are given here than ISC. I wrote an article yesterday and I'm happy to see that even though the article hasn't been approved yet, it has got a lot of pageviews in a single day and ranks on first page of Google search results. I'm trying to contribute more and more to this site.
    We extend our warm welcome to you Ankit to join us on Techulator. Yes, it is the site which is a little different from India Study Channel. As we give more cash credits and points here, we also expect members to post almost zero error articles as far as possible. At least, read your article twice giving special attention to grammar, spelling and syntax. Go through all the important guidelines and read the topic "Invitation to join Techulator core team" on the home page to know all about what is offered at this website. This site offers you a lot, but at the same time expects a very high standard of contribution from you. Like you, I too joined this website two months back coming from India Study Channel and you can see my contributions to this website within a short period of time.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Dear Ankit,
    Welcome to India's top online technology portal. You are right that techulator pays more than ISC. After joining the techulator, I have complete shifted my contribution here. I occasionally contribute to ISC as techulator suits best for me being a technology loving person. When I submitted my first article, I was really surprised to see the difference of the cash and points allotment. I got 25 points for writing an articles of 800 words in ISC and in techulator, I got 50 points for writing an article of 700 words. Also, the Google search engine prefers the results from techulator than the ISC and other sister websites of it. So, I really love to contribute in techulator than ISC.
    Also, expecting bulk contributions from your side in the techulator and see you soon among the active member list here in this website.

"For quitters never win, for winners never quit"
    With regards
    Syed Musaddiq Andrabi
    Tech lover

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.