You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Birthday achievement of Techulator.com

Dear friends,

Today when I was checking the alexa ranks of various websites and I found a important news too.

The alexa rank of Techulator.com is now 995 among Indian websites

That was great achievement in a very short time. As Techulator had celebrated its birthday just 2 days ago. Its a birthday achievement. I congratulate Webmasters, Editors and all the members behind this achievement.
    This is a great achievement by Techulator. I just now read the message on my Facebook wall given by Mr Tony and has given my comment on the Facebook. I only wish to see the number of digits being reduced to two instead of three. Only a few days back, it was a four digit number. This can be possible if all of us make a joint and sincere effort to make Techulator to reach its zenith. Congratulations to Mr Tony and all his wonderful team of editors and other members of Techulator. The time has now come when we shall see the ranking of Techulator going high and high almost every day. The members can register free at Alexa.com to see it happening every moment.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Waoo!!! this is a great achievement for the techulator, techulator team and also for every member of this website. This all credit goes to members are doing very hard work here day and night & specially webmaster & editors. Now all we want this rank goes in two numbers & this will also happen very soon.

Thank's & Regards
    Sandeep Yadav
    How to earn money at Techulator

It is great pleasure to any technology related website. Within launch of one year Techulator earn a good reputation among technology websites. For this great achievement I wish to like every one and big big congratulations to all. Techulator has great future opportunity and being member I proud to be here.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Thank you very much for providing us such a good news. I am very happy to know that our website is growing very much fast than other websites. Hope this website will gain more popularity in coming future.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.