You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Blog Reviews

Review my blog and give some suggestion to improve

Hi Everyone,

I have started my first new blog. So please review it and give some suggestions to improve it.

URL : http://www.samsunggalaxys4newsblog.com

PR - 1
    DA - 35

Daily Page Views : 3000++
    I do not know much about blogging. But I suggest you can add one more news about Samsung Galaxy S IV that the smartphone could include a feature called SmartScroll whereby the screen can track the movement of our eyes when we look at the screen of Galaxy S IV. It seemed to me a very well made blog.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

You gave a complete info about samsung galaxy s4, its good. But I suggest you to give the detailed info about the new trending samsung galaxy smartphones, comparisons, suggest a smartphone which is low cost having special features etc as well. Because after releasing the next series you will have no info to post. Blog posts should be posted regularly to get more traffic. By the way the traffic to your blog is pretty good so you need not worry about it much. Concentrate on giving more info about other samnsung galaxy mobiles.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.