You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Policies & Guidelines

Please do not repeat the same questions in Ask Experts

Recently it is seen that different members post the same type of questions in Ask Experts. So, it is a kind request from editorial panel that do not repeat the same questions which were earlier posted by other members. e.g.

1. What is the difference between LED and LCD?
    2. Blogger Vs WordPress
    3. Is Micromax A116 Canvas HD available online?

So, first search the questions already posted by other member and then ask new question otherwise, questions will be deleted!
    Thank you for valuable information regarding Ask Experts section. To save both time little search before posting is better. Member's kindly search for already posted content before posting.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Hi Paresh,
    Thanks for mentioning this issue as a thread. Now other members would be clear about this issue. Even they won't try to create questions of which other members already created. Few members do without knowingly creating the question which is already created by some other members. Some members are just trying to create a question which belongs to them. After reading this thread, surely they won't do this kind of activity again.

Thanks for the information, Paresh. Being a regular contributor to answers in Ask Experts, I too observed that some of the members do not have a look at the index of questions and keep on posting the same or similar type of questions.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

I have also seen some questions which are repeated by our members. Before posting any question in Ask Experts section, all of us should search once about that question through the search tab which is situated at top right corner of this site.
    "But education is still important because it opens the mind and expands it. And if your years in school were bad or boring you can still educate yourself now."

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.