You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Happy to become a silver member

I joined this site a few days back and was a bit active here, though not too active due to my work commitment in IndiaStudyChannel and AndhrSpider as well. I am happy to announce that I have reached the silver level of member in this great site which has celebrated its one year birthday yesterday. My main intention in joining this site is to learn a lot of technology from the expert members of the site and thus gain knowledge in this particular area of which I am a bit lagging behind. Hope to gain knowledge soon. Thank you dear members, webmasters and editorial team for all your support and help.
    Congratulations Kalyani, I know you are quite a busy person and I consider this achievement a little bit late though. I also expect high quality contents from you soon. My best wishes.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Thank you Lakshmi. Yes, I know reaching silver level in three days is really late, but being a mother of a three and half year old daughter makes me really tough to concentrate on my contributions. I could able to continue with my online work only after completing my household chores and make my toddler to sleep. Being a mother I need to spend quality time with her and this make my contributions too slow on the internet. However, my priority is looking after my kid and family and use my free time on the internet. Hope to contribute more in this site.
    Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Hi Kalyani,
    First of all my hearty congrats to your success in the membership level in Techulator. Keep your success path happily in the Techulator. Make your contribution more in Techulator. We are glad to see your contribution over here.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.