You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Request to review Techulator.com in Alexa

Dear friends,

I request you to write a review of Techulator.com in Alexa. I will be thankful if you can write a genuine review.

Here is the link to write a review about us: http://www.alexa.com/write/review/techulator.com
    Done my Review.
    Live Your Life Your Way

I have written a review and submitted it today. How to find the information about the review after we pressed the submit button on completion of the review, since there was no message displayed after I pressed the submit button? The same page about writing the fresh review got displayed.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

You can find your reviews here: http://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/techulator.com#

Mr Tony,
    My review is not published in the link you gave. Is is edited first before getting it displayed there. Do you get any message after pressing the submit button. I have saved the review in word document so that I may submit again if the first one is not done correctly.

Sukhdev Singh

I am also not sure about the approval process. May be they will put it on hold if multiple people are writing reviews on same day.

Hi Tony Sir,

Done my review "One of the best technology website" at Alexa.com , They said your review is processing, Soon it may online.

with best regards
    Vilas

Hi Tony Sir

I just create my account in Alexa and submit my review about Tcchulator.com.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Mr. Tony,

I have submitted the review again today which has been accepted for review. Earlier I had committed an error by writing about 280 words when the limit of words for the review is only 200.

Sukhdev Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.