You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Techulator Announcements

Techulator.com turns One Year today

Dear friends,

I am very happy to share that Techulator.com has turned 1 year today. Thank you all for being with us through our journey. In a very short span of time, we have achieved a lot of success and thanks to all our dear members who made it happen.

Traffic Statistics:
    Page views per day: 35,000+
    Global Alexa Rank: 12,524
    Alexa Rank in India: 1,090

Background and history of Techulator.com:

We were originally called MyWindowsClub.com, which was launched in June 2010. In February 2012, Microsoft filed a domain dispute and sent us a UDRP notice asking us to transfer the domain name to Microsoft. At the end of the several weeks long legal battle, Microsoft gave up on this domain. National Arbitration Forum dismissed the complaint from Microsoft, based on a joint request filed by me and Microsoft together. However, I decided to change the name of the site (MyWindowsClub.com) voluntarily since I lost my passion towards Microsoft products and also to cover wider range of topics. Following the domain dispute, I re organized the site, got rid of major content areas related to Microsoft products and relaunched the site in the name Techulator.com on 4 March 2012.

Please join me to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Techulator!
    Hi Tony Sir,
    Happy to hear our Techulator got its 1st birthday. I am one of the members when Windows Club started at beginning. Till now I am working happily over here. This is really energetic site which gives happiness to work and gain lot of knowledge from here. Before joining in Windows Club I was not much aware about technology and its news. Slowly I participated in all the sections and contributed well. At some part I took a small break over here due to my exams and it became long days. Later I joined over here and found many new things in the site. Name changed as Techulator and it perfectly matched up to the site. In all Social Medias the site range became more popular. Now the site changed lot and got more popular. I am happy to be the one over here.

"Happy Birthday Techulator"

A very happy birthday to Techulator. Really within one year, getting an alexa rank of 1200 is amazing thing. The credits goes to our webmaster Mr. Tony John and all the contributors who enrich this site with lots of contributions.

Really proud to be a part of Techulator.

Thanks

Regards,
    Priyabrata Das

"Be Honest to You, not to others"

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day to Techulator.com. Its great to read the background of this great site which gained much popularity within a period of one year. It reflects the determined and dedicated work of the Webmasters and the entire team who are worth an applause as they could achieve success in bringing this great site to this level - what it is today. And I am sure, this background of the birth of this site remains a great inspiration to the upcoming bloggers who try to be determined in their areas of work. I really feel honored to be a part of this great site and hope to continue my journey here too.

Happy Birthday Techulator and wish to see this site celebrating many more birth anniversaries.

Thanks & Regards
    Kalyani

Happy birthday Techulator!

Happy birthday to Techulator on completing its one year's journey on internet and that too with a resounding success. This could not have been possible without the relentless efforts of Mr. Tony and all those who joined the website initially to bring it the rankings that it rightly deserved. The efforts of Mr Biju Cherian, Vilas, Ankit, Chirag Sachdeva, Shruti Khattar, Sushil Kumar Saini, Raghav, Krishna Vema, Dr Jeya Kumar, Prashant Sultania, Manu Murali, Crazy Geek, Mobile Boy, Shivangi Verma, Sultan are worth mentioning in this respect. Besides these stalwarts of Techulator there are many old and young members, especially S Lakshmi who have done a great job to make the Techulator's presence felt on the internet. Although, I have joined Techulator very late since my first goal was to reach Platinum level at India Study Channel, I regret that I should have joined the site earlier along with others. I pray for this website to progress by leaps and bounds under the able and expert guidance of Mr Tony.
    "Teaching is my passion & sharing of knowledge is my motto"

Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor & Platinum Member at ISC

Hi Sir

Happy birthday of techulator on completing one year period after becoming techulator. I hope this is increase their rank in all engine and Increase their visitor per day.
    My all best wishes with techulator and with tony sir.

Never lie someone Who trust on you.
    Never Trust Someone who lies you.

Regards & Thanks
    Aamir Khan

Many more happy returns of the day to Techulator.com. I am very proud to share my happinies that I am also one among the members of this great technology portal. It is very nice to know the background and history of the site.

My special thanks to Tony sir, for providing such an awesome site to all of us.

Regards,
    M Suman Kumar

It is indeed a proud moment for us who are in techulator. Congratulations to Tony Sir who maintain the site in excellent position start from the launch. Hope many more achievements for Techulator.com
    Paresh Gujarati,
    Ph.D.-Mechanical
    NIT-Surat (SVNIT)

It is really a proud moment for me. Techulator is the site which actually kick started my good earnings online. With excellent support from Webmasters, Techulator is surely going to make many records in the tech world. Happy Birthday to Techulator!

Wish you a very very Happy Birth Day to Techulator.com . Many many congratulations to the Tony Sir and all members for great success of Techulator.
    with best regards
    Vilas

Tony sir,
    It is really happy momentbto hear this news from you. Harwork of techulator team achieved this success.I wish techulator to become ranking in top 10 globally.

As a former Webmaster of MyWindowsClub, I Congratulate Techulator team for the successful first year. I wish them all the best for the future. Good, Keep up the good work.
    Satish Kumar Pranatharthyharan,
    Superintendent of Central Excise & Customs.

A very happy birthday to Techulator. Really pleased to hear that Techulator is reaching greater heights. I'm so proud to be a part of this website.

Belated wishes to the site. I think this is best to achieve such a great things in the way of high page views per day and the rankings in the Alexa. The webmaster with his great ideas grows all the sites with the others members of the site to the highest level in short span of time. I wish happy birthday to the techulator.com. I joined this site today. I'm happy to enter the site in the second year of this site. I wish to contribute my things in this site for further development of this site. I work better in Indiastudychannel. In the same way I do my best in this site. I wish the site to grow more in the coming days.

I wish Techulator site and Team a Great Birthday. I know the first innings of Techulator as MyWindowsClub and its rebirth as Techulator in Second innings. I take pleasure to be a member Editor and contributor of this great site. I wish this site and Webmaster a great success.
    Lakshmi Satish Kumar,
    Freelancer.

Tony,

A very happy birthday to Techuklator.com. I was a member of this site since www.mywindowsclub.com. I wish you and this site a great success in future.

Raghav

My heartiest best wishes to Techulator for its grand success and completion of one year. Hope we shall continue contributing our best efforts and will take this technology platform to new heights.

Read my experiences with Techulator and its success story of one year in - Techulator – the successful path of one year.

Happy BirthDay !

Congratulation to Techulator.com on completing an amazingly happening year.

I remember the poll and forum created by Mr.Tony John for selecting the new name for MyWindowsClub.com. I was really pleased to see the same name selected which I voted for. I have joined Techulator.com long back but did not visited it regularly.

Now when i visted to read a Smartphone review, I am really happy to see the progress.

Regards,
    Namita Terse

Happy Birthday Techulator

Really this is a very good journey & a very good way started by Tony sir especially for the technology person. We wish that this will live long life & become a very good path for the technology interested person.

Thank's & Regards
    Sandeep Yadav
    How to earn money at Techulator

Hello everyone,

First of all, I would like to Thank Tony Sir for launching the website as www.Techulator.com. Yes, I too wish the website a very Happy Birthday. I wish to contribute as much as possible for this website and Tony Sir, all members of Techulator will surely make you feel proud with their dedication in near future.

Have a nice day.

Congratulations to all the associatives of Techulator.com for the first anniversary of this great technical website. Cheers! To all.

Congratulations to all the members of Techulator and specially to Tony sir. Happy First Anniversary.

I wish Techulator.com a very happy birth day and wish it for many many returns of the day, nice to read MWC/Tec struggled story, legal battle and success afterward covering huge topics than Microsoft.
    Regards,

Belated Happy Birthday to Techulator site. I am indeed very proud to be associated with techulator. I had joined this website much earlier, but due to long working hours and involvement with ISC, I was never able to login to this site. I have started contributing here more from 2013 and I hope to keep improving. I have been mighty impressed with the quality resources, Ask Expert answers, etc. that I have seen at techulator.
    Thanks & Best Regards,
    Bhakti Savla

Belated Happy Birthday Techulator!! I am glad to see the new awards and rapidly increasing members on this site. Its been like a year since I have been a part of this wonderful team and I am looking forward to many more years with you all

I am happy to be a part of TECHULATOR. Happy bday to techulator. Let the site live infinitely......

I am very happy to know about the memorable events of this site. It became so popular in a short time.
    Hope for its best future.

This is memorable and happy moment for techulator.com and the happiest occasion for all the members of this site. I am very happy to know that this website finished his one year successfully.
    Manny many congratulations to this site and the members of this site.

Happy birthday techulator for the success of one year. There are many concerned member of techulator who made it possible from their efforts who joined the techulator in the beginning and helped the techulator to improve the website ranking. It is very good to see the rankings of techulator in the global world and india. Now, day by day many new members are joining the techulator and want to contribute to the techulator. So it is a very big success of the techulator only in the one year. It is obvious that the techulator will get more and more success in the internet world. I also joined the techulator recently and i feel that it is a very good platform for me.

With Regards
    Amit Singh

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.